The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Access Code

BretonicKnight
New computer. When logging into ESO I'm prompted with:

This computer is not authorized to log in to this account. An access code has been sent to the email address associated with this account.
Please enter the code and click Submit.

If you cannot locate this email, please try again in 23hrs 59min 59sec to have a new access code.

I didn't receive the code, and obviously I'm not going to check in once a day in the hopes that they might generate and send a new e-mail so that I can actually log into this game. But attempting and reattempting isn't getting a code sent. So what do I do?
Tristan Montrose - Breton Magicka Nightblade - Destruction Staff / Light Armor (Vampire) | Elandril - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer - Destruction Staff / Light Armor
Reveals-the-Dawn - Argonian Magicka Templar - Restoration Staff / Light Armor | Mohrvul gro-Betnikh - Orsimer Health Dragonknight - One Hand and Shield / Heavy Armor
Therondell - Bosmer Agility Warden - Bow / Medium Armor | Zankan Dreloth - Dunmer Stamina Dragonknight - Dual Wield / Medium Armor
Faheem - Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - Dual Wield / Medium Armor | Kharn-do - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade - Dual Wield / Medium Armor
Arnswulf - Nord Stamina Warden - Two Handed / Medium Armor (Werewolf) | Claudius Vitruvius - Imperial Health Templar - One Hand and Shield / Heavy Armor
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine isn't a new computer and the forums and game work fine..

but...

I was going to add some coins to my account but i am not getting sent the authorisation code either
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
    Options
  • BretonicKnight
    Code seems to be sending now. I see in other threads that ESO was aware of the problem and fixed it.
    Tristan Montrose - Breton Magicka Nightblade - Destruction Staff / Light Armor (Vampire) | Elandril - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer - Destruction Staff / Light Armor
    Reveals-the-Dawn - Argonian Magicka Templar - Restoration Staff / Light Armor | Mohrvul gro-Betnikh - Orsimer Health Dragonknight - One Hand and Shield / Heavy Armor
    Therondell - Bosmer Agility Warden - Bow / Medium Armor | Zankan Dreloth - Dunmer Stamina Dragonknight - Dual Wield / Medium Armor
    Faheem - Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - Dual Wield / Medium Armor | Kharn-do - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade - Dual Wield / Medium Armor
    Arnswulf - Nord Stamina Warden - Two Handed / Medium Armor (Werewolf) | Claudius Vitruvius - Imperial Health Templar - One Hand and Shield / Heavy Armor
    Options