The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot add a 2nd char to non-pvp because of different alliances?

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
My first character is fighting for DC in a non-vet, home. I'm playing with my 2nd char but she's AD. The game said I couldn't add her to the non-vet, because of the first one. What shall I do now? Sorry if the question is simple, I'm still learning how campaigns work.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait one week and that rule goes away after the patch.

But, with battle leveling, it doesn't matter. I have my level 13 DK in the vet PVP zone and have fun.

After the patch, when the non vet becomes no CP, I won't have any characters in the non vet as I don't want to give up my CP.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I have to wait for a campaign to end, thanks!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    atm you can get taxi to campaign by join a group, i try to find you port
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I started another AD character and she's only lev4, so I guess by the time she reaches 10, it will be couple of days. :)
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you are still able to add as guest campaign for 2nd character
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now you can have all your AD characters in one campaign, your EP in another and your DC in a third.

They said they will be eliminating that restriction with the next DLC I think.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next big update will remove the last few remnants of the AvAvA game this was supposed to be.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Good to know this restriction is going away.
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    Anyone know where to find the specifics on these changes? I couldn't find anything about it in the PTS patch notes.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, wrong post!
    Edited by maboleth on July 5, 2016 10:04PM