The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logging in times & controller

Washac
Washac
Every time I log into the game it takes an age and lots of times after waiting it tells me logged out due to inactivity, strange message when
I even have not managed to log in.

Controller issues, sometimes it works sometimes it does'nt, when it does it has an habit of if I press the button to turn left or right on button
release the camera just keeps rotating, map veiwing does the same, just keeps scrolling or zooming out with no control.

Pay a fee to play, no sorry, with the above issues I just cannot throw cash at this game at the moment.
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which OS X version do you use? As I explained in my Mac 64-bit client FAQ (link in my sig below), the client now needs to compile the shaders every time, instead of caching them on disk. If you're still on 10.9 Mavericks, consider upgrading.

Controller usage in the Mac client is officially still in a beta state, as is noted in the corresponding UI menu. So there's bound to be some issues for the time being. My own experiments proved to be unsuccessful, as OS X tended to forget the Bluetooth pairing with the PS3 controller I had available.

• Washac
    Washac
    Which OS X version do you use? As I explained in my Mac 64-bit client FAQ (link in my sig below), the client now needs to compile the shaders every time, instead of caching them on disk. If you're still on 10.9 Mavericks, consider upgrading.

Controller usage in the Mac client is officially still in a beta state, as is noted in the corresponding UI menu. So there's bound to be some issues for the time being. My own experiments proved to be unsuccessful, as OS X tended to forget the Bluetooth pairing with the PS3 controller I had available.

Many thanks for the reply, yes I am using Mavericks 10.9, will try it under 10.10.

Ah yes, did not notice Beta next to it before.
  • Washac
    Washac
    The loads quicker and the controller works better under OS 10.10

Thank you for the pointer :)