Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a recent in-depth leveling guide on Magicka Sorcerer out there?

ROYTASTICx
ROYTASTICx
✭✭
Hello guys,

As the title already says, i am looking for a leveling guide on a Magicka Sorcerer.
Read a ton of guides, watch numerous videos but for a non experienced player like myself it is hard to understand most of the things mentioned when it comes to < level 50 content.

That is why i am looking for a guide that gets me started until i reach level 50. Basically what i am looking for is a decent Magicka Sorcerer build to play as a DPS/Tank kinda character.
Is there anyone out there that could give me some information on what active and passive skills i have to use throughout level 1-50 and maybe two example ability bars i can work with until im getting the hang of it?

I've also read on the fact that it is not a good time to build a Sorcerer, so i reckon that's why there arent a lot of recent builds?

WAll help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Edited by ROYTASTICx on July 2, 2016 9:17PM
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Questing is the most fun way to level atleast that is what I did to get him from begin to lvl 50 also do dailies from dlc's if you have them. Or undaunted if you are lvl 45+. Pvp is also good for leveling up but it is just what you prefer to do.
    Don't worry about skills to much in the beggining but if you want I can give you my build :)
    (Sorry for bad English)
    Edited by Tempah on July 3, 2016 9:41AM
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • ROYTASTICx
    ROYTASTICx
    ✭✭
    Tempah wrote: »
    Questing is the most fun way to level atleast that is what I did to get him from begin to lvl 50 also do dailies from dlc's if you have them. Or undaunted if you are lvl 45+. Pvp is also good for leveling up but it is just what you prefer to do.
    Don't worry about skills to much in the beggining but if you want I can give you my build :)
    (Sorry for bad English)

Yes please. Would be helpful to see what you build!
    Let me know!