Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Talos the false god

• Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wish there was a "Lore" forum as well.

But until then, get control of your quote button. :)

Lol I'm trying man its going crazy
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    qz0n1T.jpg
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Aideian wrote: »
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    I love how much attention this is getting and how many people would disagree I knew everyone would but I'm sorry to tell everyone that there is only one true God

Uh oh, trigger warning. Keep in on Nirn here folks.

Trig
    I love how much attention this is getting and how many people would disagree I knew everyone would but I'm sorry to tell everyone that there is only one true God

Does it have a name?
    Or are you ruining this thread?

Does it have a name?

Ruining this thread? I made this thread and everyone is disagreeing but yes it does have a name, it's name is Psijii

I was just making sure you were keeping it on Nirn.
    Also, yeah, Psijii is responsible for all kinds of horrible stuff. How can you possibly justify that over the actions of Talos?

Woau woah

Does it have a name?

Does it have a name?

Ruining this thread? I made this thread and everyone is disagreeing but yes it does have a name, it's name is Psijii

Also, yeah, Psijii is responsible for all kinds of horrible stuff. How can you possibly justify that over the actions of Talos?

Does it have a name?

Does it have a name?

Talos is the only God I know that has murdered and lied to get to where he is now, Sithis however has done terrible things but helped create everything.

Well, as far as I can tell, there is no -being- known as Psijii.
    So I can only assume you're talking about the Psijic Order as the agents of "Psijii"; which are not exactly a group of saints.

No Psijii is sithis
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you think gods are non evil?

you know daedric princes are divine beings right?

talos is the reincarated shezarrine (the elderscrolls prophecy foretold this) avatar of lorkhan the oppossite of/and Akatosh manifested itself on nirn to unify tamriel, bringin peace thus closing the interregnum

all elves are scum and liars filthy beasts.

talos is the ninth divine when he acsends reaching chim, it is unified with his fellow 8 divines.

8 and 1

Its also interesting the 9th precept of the 8 divines (forget the name of the lorebook) speaks specifically about being peaceful toward one another. By uniting Tamriel he brought peace, and interestingly if Shor/Lorkhan were tied to that 9th precept it would all make sense.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's Gidorick and his pantheon chart when you need him?

@Gidorick , I summon thee!
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

Talos is the only God I know that has murdered and lied to get to where he is now, Sithis however has done terrible things but helped create everything.[/quote]

everything talos or tiber septim has done was foretold by the elder scrolls

sithis does not create,

Anu. is Padomay
    Anui el is Sithis
    Auri el is Lorkhan

they are souls of of souls of the brothers Anu the everything and padomay.

they all the same thing 2 sides of the same coin.

the Darkbrother hood are a bunch of idiots killing in the name of sithis his father padomay.

sithis birthed lorkhan to destroy everything instead he tricked a few gods into creating a new world promised akatosh he would be king of this new plane[t]

in the end creation gets destroyed - lorkhan

the kalpa and or time ending is up to alduin and lorkhan. Akatosh(time) ends.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Talos is the only God I know that has murdered and lied to get to where he is now, Sithis however has done terrible things but helped create everything.

sithis does not create,

Anu. is Padomay
    Anui el is Sithis
    Auri el is Lorkhan

the Darkbrother hood are a bunch of idiots killing in the name of sithis his father padomay.

sithis birthed lorkhan to destroy everything instead he tricked a few gods into creating a new world promised akatosh he would be king of this new plane[t]

the kalpa and or time ending is up to alduin and lorkhan. Akatosh(time) ends.[/quote]

I was just going to add that 'Auriel' 'murdered' 'Shor/Lorkhan'.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

sithis does not create,

Anu. is Padomay
    Anui el is Sithis
    Auri el is Lorkhan

the kalpa and or time ending is up to alduin and lorkhan. Akatosh(time) ends.

I was just going to add that 'Auriel' 'murdered' 'Shor/Lorkhan'. [/quote]

You're going a little off topic my friend Lol
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    zMDmGgaTUbLrEYPWARJEaUugiq3ltj3pWeHRvPZAjjI?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

I like the author of this document, reaching into the future, or mayhaps the past, and questioning the very idea of making a god of Tiber Septim, some long off fool that ascends, or descends, depending on how one views it. Some have scorned this author, but in fact it appears his question has been raised in taverns and halls all about. Whether this Tiber Septim ever will exist or not is of no consequence, as it does bring to the mind speculative ambitions, and form a simple question to such an action, "what if?".
    I shall continue to monitor, with amusement and delight, as some of you push the author on views and ideas he has not yet brought up, but instead, has brought out of your own mind.

Until then, Aideian, well done. Bring them to heel with your superior cunning, and mayhaps you shall ascend, or descend, into the divinity and madness of godhood.

Hughe of the Purple Robes
    Edited by Krist on July 4, 2016 3:27PM
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone seems to be a little confused I'm not saying all the gods are perfect and good I'm saying Talos shouldn't of became a god because what he did to get there at least not a dIvine one no other god has killed and lied to get where they are. And no daedric princes are not really divine they are not among the 9 divine but considering the definition I guess you can technically say they are.

As far as I know, no other mortal has been deified (could be wrong, but no one is jumping to mind.) And you're clearly still stuck on this idea that "divinity" means "goodness." It doesn't, friend.

So there's really no precedence for judgement. Unless you count the Tribunal, but they got there through fairly duplicitous means as well.

I am not stuck on them being good but there's really no other words to describe them like most daedric princes can be considered objectively "evil".

Actually to be honest, the majority of the Daedric Princes are not truly evil. It is just the perspective of followers of opposing divines. Most of the princes fall in the categories - Chaotic Neutral and Truly Neutralutral. Some of them do fall in - Chaotic Evil and Lawful Evil though.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Until I read the whole Tiber Septim story, I always thought he was good.

I now agree with the Thalmor and the banning of Talos worship. He was an evil power hungry man who rose to power by the sword.

ISIS of Tamriel tbh. "Its my way or death".
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talos has become a god, merely because so many of you believe he is.
    The simple fact that you foolish Men would trust this godhood ... is a disgusting insult to every elven soul.
    Don't complain for the Thalmor extremists bullying you, when you created them by such an insult in the first place.

Talos being a power-hungry murderer is not such a matter, than he has to be that monster who would use this Brass Tower abomination as a weapon to destroy Alinor.

TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Talos has become a god, merely because so many of you believe he is.
    The simple fact that you foolish Men would trust this godhood ... is a disgusting insult to every elven soul.
    Don't complain for the Thalmor extremists bullying you, when you created them by such an insult in the first place.

Talos being a power-hungry murderer is not such a matter, than he has to be that monster who would use this Brass Tower abomination as a weapon to destroy Alinor.

If it really mattered to the elves you would of thought it wouldn't take thousands of years for them to finally try and stop the worship of Talos.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do know the meaning of the word - patience ;)
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    This is a big old pant load. You are trying to mash half Lore and half Arcturian Heresy and you do not have either side straight. You fail.

Give it to em, nord!
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not stuck on them being good but there's really no other words to describe them like most daedric princes can be considered objectively "evil".

I don't know, the Daedric Princes are a pretty mixed bag... they obey no morality but their own & are therefore outside our understanding.

so many of them help you or you witness them helping others, Azura, Meridia, Hircine, Boethiah, Vermina, Hermaeus Mora, even Mephala!
    & don't forget Uncle Sheo of course!

& some of the "bad" ones are the most amusing, Clavicus Vile & Sanguine & Malacath especially spring to mind.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talos or Tiber Septim Is a false god.. and why do I say this? Well only people who dig far enough can figure this out but Talos is not at all who people think him to be even though he is considered god of man I highly disagree. And here's why, during the reign of emperor Cuhlecain Talos was positioned general of his army and of course he was a great general, when Cuhlecain sent him out to prevent an attack from High Rock and Skyrim (who both hated the thought of a new empire) Talos converted the nords of Skyrim to his side using his Thu'um and the army of High Rock was soon defeated later on. But here's the good part, after Talos returned he killed Emperor Cuhlecain in cold blood and then slit his own throat when the guards rushed in he claimed it was assassins that killed the emperor and slit his throat. Now that was a well put together plan, not only did he slice his own throat to make him seem innocent he also later created a cult dedicated to Cuhlecain called The Cult Of Emperor Zero. Talos murdered the emperor and used his powers to convert a entire army to his side if you ask me that's very cowardly but I guess you could also say very smart. In the end Talos shouldn't of decended into god hood but by lies and murder he made his way in, to me that's no god at all.

The Dragonborn, in its own way, is the avatar of Akatosh. By channeling their Dragon Blood through the Red Diamond, one can assume the power of Akatosh, for a short period, and transcend to Godhood.

If we are being very literal here, the Red Diamond, is in fact a Soul Gem, one that contains the very essence and power of an Aedra. Whoever is in possession of said relic, would have complete authority to usurp the power of extremely powerful beings. This is why Mannimarco required the Amulet of Kings to absorb Molag Bal's power, and transcend to Godhood, as it is presumably the only Soul Gem in existence that is powerful enough to capture the being of a God.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Talos or Tiber Septim Is a false god.. and why do I say this? Well only people who dig far enough can figure this out but Talos is not at all who people think him to be even though he is considered god of man I highly disagree. And here's why, during the reign of emperor Cuhlecain Talos was positioned general of his army and of course he was a great general, when Cuhlecain sent him out to prevent an attack from High Rock and Skyrim (who both hated the thought of a new empire) Talos converted the nords of Skyrim to his side using his Thu'um and the army of High Rock was soon defeated later on. But here's the good part, after Talos returned he killed Emperor Cuhlecain in cold blood and then slit his own throat when the guards rushed in he claimed it was assassins that killed the emperor and slit his throat. Now that was a well put together plan, not only did he slice his own throat to make him seem innocent he also later created a cult dedicated to Cuhlecain called The Cult Of Emperor Zero. Talos murdered the emperor and used his powers to convert a entire army to his side if you ask me that's very cowardly but I guess you could also say very smart. In the end Talos shouldn't of decended into god hood but by lies and murder he made his way in, to me that's no god at all.

The Dragonborn, in its own way, is the avatar of Akatosh. By channeling their Dragon Blood through the Red Diamond, one can assume the power of Akatosh, for a short period, and transcend to Godhood.

If we are being very literal here, the Red Diamond, is in fact a Soul Gem, one that contains the very essence and power of an Aedra. Whoever is in possession of said relic, would have complete authority to usurp the power of extremely powerful beings. This is why Mannimarco required the Amulet of Kings to absorb Molag Bal's power, and transcend to Godhood, as it is presumably the only Soul Gem in existence that is powerful enough to capture the being of a God.
    The mantella most likely can capture gods as well but it's already filled with the souls of either ysmir or zurin they are not gods but the mantella is either the heart of Talos or Zurins but in any case it's strong enough to power Numidium which was powered by the heart of lorkhan that basically says mantella is about equally powerfull to the heart of lorkhan which is most likely the strongest source of power in Mundus
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's Gidorick and his pantheon chart when you need him?

@Gidorick , I summon thee!

Found it for you.
    monomyth_of_the_elder_scrolls_by_gidorick-d92pik0.jpg
    Search "eso pantheon" on Google Images and this is the second image.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭

The mantella most likely can capture gods as well but it's already filled with the souls of either ysmir or zurin they are not gods but the mantella is either the heart of Talos or Zurins but in any case it's strong enough to power Numidium which was powered by the heart of lorkhan that basically says mantella is about equally powerfull to the heart of lorkhan which is most likely the strongest source of power in Mundus

Well, you just countered your own argument. If the Heart of Lorkhan was indeed as equally powerful as the mantella, and the mantella may be Tiber Septim's heart, then wouldn't it make sense that Talos was, in his own way, or had the power equal to an Aedra?
    And obey, he did.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit be like ..

orly_cats_zpsae6cd29c.gif~c200
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

Well, you just countered your own argument. If the Heart of Lorkhan was indeed as equally powerful as the mantella, and the mantella may be Tiber Septim's heart, then wouldn't it make sense that Talos was, in his own way, or had the power equal to an Aedra?

My argument has nothing to do with with lorkhans heart? It's how I don't believe he should of been a god all of this is off topic.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭

My argument has nothing to do with with lorkhans heart? It's how I don't believe he should of been a god all of this is off topic.

'God' doesn't necessarily apply to one "most holy." In the world of the Elder Scrolls, it applies to those who have great power and influence over a community.

The Power of Lorkhan's heart was able to transform the entire Tribunal into living gods. Now imagine the same amount of power held by one person.
    While the Tribunal used their power to rule over others, Tiber Septim used his to unite all of Tamriel, and drive the Dominion out of his homeland. That, in my opinion, makes him eligible for worship as a divine.
    And obey, he did.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

'God' doesn't necessarily apply to one "most holy." In the world of the Elder Scrolls, it applies to those who have great power and influence over a community.

The Power of Lorkhan's heart was able to transform the entire Tribunal into living gods. Now imagine the same amount of power held by one person.
    While the Tribunal used their power to rule over others, Tiber Septim used his to unite all of Tamriel, and drive the Dominion out of his homeland. That, in my opinion, makes him eligible for worship as a divine.

I'm guessing a lot of people are getting confused I never said no one should worship him or isn't eligible for worship and I'm not siding with the thalmor that they should ban the worship although they should only to seal the White-Gold Concordat so the Empire can rebuild it's army and etc.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Now I do have to say if it wasn't for talos the alliance war would of lasted hundreds of more years probably before a victor so I am thankful of him.
  • Phoenix_Frost
    Phoenix_Frost
    Soul Shriven
    Talos or Tiber Septim Is a false god.... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.... In the end Talos shouldn't of decended into god hood but by lies and murder he made his way in, to me that's no god at all.

Here's a thought; in ESO timeline/lore, Talos/Tiber Septim haven't even been born yet, sooo eerrhm?!!
    ...also grammar?!! "shouldn't of" = shouldn't have... and decended/ascended.

I think you could have done better... because you know facts, lore, and such...
    Oh and yea, sorry I didn't read all the bla bla in between, didn't seem worth it.

• Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Talos or Tiber Septim Is a false god.... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.... In the end Talos shouldn't of decended into god hood but by lies and murder he made his way in, to me that's no god at all.

Here's a thought; in ESO timeline/lore, Talos/Tiber Septim haven't even been born yet, sooo eerrhm?!!
    ...also grammar?!! "shouldn't of" = shouldn't have... and decended/ascended.

I think you could have done better... because you know facts, lore, and such...
    Oh and yea, sorry I didn't read all the bla bla in between, didn't seem worth it.

We've already been over the why I posted this in here, it's because of there's no where else to talk about elder scrolls lore. And yeah excuse my grammar I focus more on what I'm talking about than grammatical errors.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Everyone seems to be a little confused I'm not saying all the gods are perfect and good I'm saying Talos shouldn't of became a god because what he did to get there at least not a dIvine one no other god has killed and lied to get where they are. And no daedric princes are not really divine they are not among the 9 divine but considering the definition I guess you can technically say they are.

As far as I know, no other mortal has been deified (could be wrong, but no one is jumping to mind.) And you're clearly still stuck on this idea that "divinity" means "goodness." It doesn't, friend.

So there's really no precedence for judgement. Unless you count the Tribunal, but they got there through fairly duplicitous means as well.

Actually to be honest, the majority of the Daedric Princes are not truly evil. It is just the perspective of followers of opposing divines. Most of the princes fall in the categories - Chaotic Neutral and Truly Neutralutral. Some of them do fall in - Chaotic Evil and Lawful Evil though.

I'd like to point out something which annoys me about this 'chaotic neutral' 'neutral' mindset. Winston Churchill said all it takes for evil men to succeed is for 'good men' to sit idly by. Neutrality is an illusion in all things. Varen's statement that hesitation is itself a choice at the beginning of the game is a great quote in that regard. I would also generally consider chaos a more evil trait than good with some obvious caveats. Running amok setting fire to villages, throwing bricks through windows, and generally creating strife and trouble is chaos and hardly good. Commiting random acts of paying people's parking meters on the other hand, I wouldn't call chaotic. At any regard, I think these definitions of chaos or neutrality with respect to moral understanding is deeply flawed, and a product of modern understandings. There's a difference between 'primal unknowable force outside our kenning' and 'chaotic'. At any regard I think I'm going off on a huge tangent, but suffice it to say I think you can comfortably consider Mephala evil. Most of the daedra revel in the misfortune of mortals with a deep hunger for schadenfreude. The arch-daedra or 'Princes' of the series are simply more pronounced versions of these. I"m not sure how you can consider them 'not evil'. Its laughable really. I think its a more interesting argument to suggest that the Aedra are 'not good' however.
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »

I now agree with the Thalmor and the banning of Talos worship. He was an evil power hungry man who rose to power by the sword.

He's the Caesar of the Elder Scrolls and yes he used a similar model of 'Pax Romana' which honestly wasn't all that peaceful in the real world either. The Romans created a lot of great things but if we are honest they were a brutal people who ran roughshod over millions, like most 'great civilizations' in human history.
    <And plenty more>
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »

He's the Caesar of the Elder Scrolls and yes he used a similar model of 'Pax Romana' which honestly wasn't all that peaceful in the real world either. The Romans created a lot of great things but if we are honest they were a brutal people who ran roughshod over millions, like most 'great civilizations' in human history.

I agree, but I like Caesar a lot more than talos Lol.