The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Reverb bash?

Snatchez
Snatchez
✭✭
Lvling up S&B and was thinking of using rev bash but wasnt sure if it was ever"fixed". I recall for quite a while that some were spamming it and that thier target would get stuck in stun. So did this ever get fixed?? id love the heal debuff but dont want to use it if its still broken as it used to be.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Still broke.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's still an OP CC. Your character literally stands still before they perform the stun animation; allowing your opponent 3 free hits on you before you can do anything. A lot of dueling guilds actually ban it from duels because of this.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its easy to double cc as well if your opponent didn't cc break
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    90% of the time when I use Reverb Bash on a target they immediately break free... the remaining 10% of the time I simply see the target staying stunned...

Used to be that sometimes folks would complain to me stating that after I had reverb bashed them, that they were experiencing the effect of floating on the ground... even though I never saw that.

It has been MONTHS since I had anyone complain to me about reverb bash... and people tend to whine a lot when they are CC'd for any extended period of time...

This leads me to believe that the ability is working fine now... if no one is whining to me... it must be okay? right?

Related to this topic... Dizzying Swing SOMETIMES will knock me up in the air and I will land on the ground on my back and will be sliding around... unable to do anything... it is quite frustrating but because it only occasionally happens, I don't immediately message the person and tell them what people used to say to me about Reverb Bash... something along the lines of... "You only killed me because you are using a broken CC. Get Good!"
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bash bash bash bash

4MlNixpo2BJLO.gif
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    90% of the time when I use Reverb Bash on a target they immediately break free... the remaining 10% of the time I simply see the target staying stunned...

Used to be that sometimes folks would complain to me stating that after I had reverb bashed them, that they were experiencing the effect of floating on the ground... even though I never saw that.

It has been MONTHS since I had anyone complain to me about reverb bash... and people tend to whine a lot when they are CC'd for any extended period of time...

This leads me to believe that the ability is working fine now... if no one is whining to me... it must be okay? right?

Related to this topic... Dizzying Swing SOMETIMES will knock me up in the air and I will land on the ground on my back and will be sliding around... unable to do anything... it is quite frustrating but because it only occasionally happens, I don't immediately message the person and tell them what people used to say to me about Reverb Bash... something along the lines of... "You only killed me because you are using a broken CC. Get Good!"

This.

Almost every CC in the game at this point has the potential to bug you out and not let you CC right away.

Especially fear, but fear has almost always been this way.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »

This.

Almost every CC in the game at this point has the potential to bug you out and not let you CC right away.

Lol I consistently break out of fear immediately. I know this isn't the norm though since I've been asked many times how do I break out of fear so quickly.
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This.

Lol I consistently break out of fear immediately. I know this isn't the norm though since I've been asked many times how do I break out of fear so quickly.

I've never really had issues breaking fear for the most part, until this patch. I didn't have issues breaking out of reverb last patch either, but this patch it really doesn't matter what CC hits me.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

This.

I've never really had issues breaking fear for the most part, until this patch. I didn't have issues breaking out of reverb last patch either, but this patch it really doesn't matter what CC hits me.

I second this @OdinForge it seems most of my CC problems this patch have come from the negate skill lately. DK Talons or Sorc Encase inside a negate is particularly weird as roll dodging will not remove them for me. Kind of like that negate is useful again though.