The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling All Werewolves!

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Yo! I just got my Nightblade up to max level and so I have just enough rubedo leather to craft her a set, and I was thinking of focusing on a PvP werewolf-orientated set, like Tava's Favor which grants 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds when you dodge an attack, so I'd use Shuffle with this set of course and drink a potion for 20 ultimate (NB passive) and gain ultimate fast, but the other stats on the set are "Adds [x] max health, stamina recovery, magicka recovery" which aren't great.

I'm wanting to stick with a sharpened Maelstrom bow and 2H Maul so I can't craft another set to go with it, to make up for the loss of max stam etc. I was also thinking of using bloodspawn helm and molag kena shoulders, only got a heavy bloodspawn helm and fortunately medium kena shoulders, reinforced though.

Do you think it would be decent? I'll stick Impen traits on my 5 crafted pieces too, I think. Any tips/advice would be nice, but I don't have a lot of resources to craft other sets and stuff so I'm wanting to work around this... thanks.
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

Best Answers

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you shouldn't focus too much on the Ultimate problem.
    Once Werewolf is ready and active, it won't go any time soon as long as you fight.

Werewolf is all about high damage. it's like Overload spam just twice as dangerous with CC :D
    If you kill things fast, then you don't need to fight long and this means you need less regen. Just my opinion.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Answer ✓
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The trick to having a strong werewolf build imo is to actually focus on having a strong werewolf heal which scales off magicka/ spell power, and have decent resistance / health pool, without taking too much away from your damage.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Answer ✓
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Once Werewolf is ready and active, it won't go any time soon as long as you fight.

Werewolf is all about high damage. it's like Overload spam just twice as dangerous with CC :D
    If you kill things fast, then you don't need to fight long and this means you need less regen. Just my opinion.

Good points :smile: hmmm especially in PvP, it's all too quick, although regen can be important if you're trying to heal and break free/dodge roll/CC players who're on you, though you're right, it's just.. transform and KILL fast lol

The reason I go for an ultimate-gaining build is for when I am out of WW form, I can quickly gain it back to get back to WW business >:)
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »

Good points :smile: hmmm especially in PvP, it's all too quick, although regen can be important if you're trying to heal and break free/dodge roll/CC players who're on you, though you're right, it's just.. transform and KILL fast lol

The reason I go for an ultimate-gaining build is for when I am out of WW form, I can quickly gain it back to get back to WW business >:)

Sustain is important when you are against targets that are tanky such as Magicka Templars. Taking them out in 1vx can be quite a task. But since you can break blocks, you might be able to burst them.

I think, once a DK becomes a werewolf, he is much easier to kill. Same goes for any other race.
    You loose your class skills and this makes you vulnerable. You have only dodge roll and that one heal. Werewolves are only a threat when they deal damage. That's what I can tell you from my pvp experience.
    Edited by Dracane on June 30, 2016 10:57AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »

Sustain is important when you are against targets that are tanky such as Magicka Templars. Taking them out in 1vx can be quite a task. But since you can break blocks, you might be able to burst them.

I think, once a DK becomes a werewolf, he is much easier to kill. Same goes for any other race.
    You loose your class skills and this makes you vulnerable. You have only dodge roll and that one heal. Werewolves are only a threat when they deal damage. That's what I can tell you from my pvp experience.

I personnaly play a DK werewolf, and I agree. WW makes you indeed more fragile in sustained fights, that's why I usualy use it at the end of it. As a DK you get crazy amounts of ressources back from your passives and the crazy burst and the CC it provides can realy turn the tide of a fight.
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on June 30, 2016 11:27AM
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wait till Aug.

The new Saviors Hide set is great.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait till Aug.

The new Saviors Hide set is great.

Wow that's awesome! good shout, thanks. I'll definitely try to get ahold of that :open_mouth:

c5ad4a8fe0.jpg
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Me to cant wait to get mij hands on a 160CP set
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    I got a compleet Cp 100 set t get me started : )
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a compleet Cp 100 set t get me started : )

I suppose that'll do for now :smiley:
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The trick to having a strong werewolf build imo is to actually focus on having a strong werewolf heal which scales off magicka/ spell power, and have decent resistance / health pool, without taking too much away from your damage.

Indeed, good point. From the top of my head, I can think of something that might work for that....

Willpower Jewelry with possibly Magicka recovery/spell damage or even diseases resist on them.

5 piece Salvation (the updated set above) or Hundings rage for the missing weapon damage

1 piece Molag Kena maybe, and possibly a sword and shield on the front bar or dual wield, crafted into a set (including the helm or the shoulders) for 3 piece seducer or even Torag's Pact, or something like that. Would be interesting, but expensive to test out in case it "fails" ...
    Edited by Molag_Crow on July 2, 2016 11:55AM
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New WW build. Saviors + Viper + 2 dreugh king sharpened swords with crushing and power glyphs. The 5th perk should have been stay in form for 33% longer though over reduced cost.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New WW build. Saviors + Viper + 2 dreugh king sharpened swords with crushing and power glyphs. The 5th perk should have been stay in form for 33% longer though over reduced cost.

Interesting, and yeah definitely. The form doesn't last long enough really because the whole "extend the form while being hit every 3 sec by 3 sec" is unrealistic in PvP because if more than 2 guys are on you, you're in the danger zone BIG time.
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other options are to fight in a group. Your time in werewolf form is increased by loads. For pack leader that is.
    But yes as others have said, Savior's Hide is good, I used to use it until I went past its max level. Now use 5 piece Hundings, 3 of Night Mothers, and agility jewellery set.
    I might go back to Savior's when it's updated.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that Pack Leader does the increased time by heavy attacks anymore. It summons 2 dire wolves instead. Anywho, Saviors and a set that increases weapon damage, stamina, and/or stamina recovery will do awesome. Do definitely fight with at least another werewolf in the group. My BF and I hit hard when we're both in ww form. He does more damage than me tho, since he's more of a stamina NB. I'm a magicka sorc, but with all that magicka, I heal well. What he does use for Ultimate-cost reducing is the Potentate's set, which is a neck, sword, and shield. You could either board and sword or dual wield with that. Since NBs don't have a cost-reducing passive like sorcs, it certainly helps him out.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR