Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DoT Dodge build

bsupino
bsupino
Hey guys,
I already have my main PvE DPS Sorc and was thinking about respecting my bosmer NB to PvP.
Taking in consideration bosmer's strenght, simply bow and dodge cost reduction I was thinking if it was viable a a 1v1 / 1v2 build that focuses on DoT and dodging.
Something like All medium, bow bar with skills like, poison injection, razor caltrops, piercing mark, relentless focus, endless hail for putting DoTs and let them run while you keep dodging every 5 seconds.
Second bar maybe 2hand for execute or CC skills like ambush, surprise attack/execute, mass histeria, crippling grasp and shuffle.

All with CP point put into dodge cost reduction, Increase DoT, stam recovery and bow damage.

To make this build viable I think would need DoT that is higher than opponents HoT, enough stamina to keep dodging until less than 30% HP left when it's execute phase with 2 hand.

Any recommended build that made this work that you guys would suggest?