The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add Vampire and Werewolf look and pets

ballistika
ballistika
Soul Shriven
Hi, I would like to find in the store exclusive items for vampire or werewolf such as bats pets

• ballistika
    ballistika
    Soul Shriven
    a bat pet like this: 334004Screenshot20160625154310.png
  • ForgottenHeretic
    I would love this, I would also like a vampire/werewolf based DLC like the Dawn guard in skyrim
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    + 1 from me!
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love this, I would also like a vampire/werewolf based DLC like the Dawn guard in skyrim

As long as it can be like Dawnguard and you get to pick one side or the other, that was part of the beauty of that dlc. Each play through felt a little bit different.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    I also would like to see Werewolf and Vampire Travelforms.

And make it so that if you Bite a other player to gif them the Gift. You get a 5% extra dam. for a week. That should help every one getten bitten
  • Hibbou
    Hibbou
    ✭✭✭

And make it so that if you Bite a other player to gif them the Gift. You get a 5% extra dam. for a week. That should help every one getten bitten

I like the Idea, but the problem here, is that every body will get cured-bitten every week
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hibbou wrote: »

I like the Idea, but the problem here, is that every body will get cured-bitten every week
    Hibbou wrote: »

This is unfortunately true.

If there was an achievement for biting a certain number of players it would probably work better here? Incentive, but not enough inventive to try and beat the system.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An option to modify the horrid appearance effects, anyone? I'd pay to get rid of the purple skin my Redguard's stuck with and set his eyes to the stage 1 appearance or something like that so he's not horribly vein-y all the time. I can't see how it'd affect combat and pvp, since you have the option to cover yourself up 100% with armor as is (which is what a lot of players with vampires I know do because of the appearance).
    Edited by ListerJMC on June 30, 2016 4:40PM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want vamp/WW bite bloods to to be sellable in guild store.
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    Another expansion like Blood Moon!