The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wall Jumping

Elder_Martin
Elder_Martin
✭✭✭
Are they going to change wall jumping or abilities to target someone on a wall to get up there? Is that by design or is that an exploit?
I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any means of getting in a keep without breaching the walls is an exploit. On my phone right now but it was said in the forums, so maybe so a bit of hunting/searching.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    Really needs to be addressed. NBs and DKs being able to do it is bad enough but I've seen at least 3 people on Xbox just straight up crit rushing up the walls.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just had the best eso night of my life last night doing this lol. Knocked 12 people off the wall with draining shot lololol. Agreed though. Needs to be fixed ASAP!!
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    It is being worked on I can confirm. But as someone said in another post it's something we have to live with. There's a few things that can be done to counter this. Don't stand on the edge of people are near by, have cc and knockdowns at the ready, during defences keep an eye on the mages at the main gate - they are the most abused way of getting onto the walls. If you're a Templar the javelin works wonders and is a good laugh when they die from the fall (also good for taking down people using oil at a breech).

So as said we have to live with it for the time being and adapt to the situation. It's frustrating especially when there is a colluding between your alllies and enemy, most of all try and get evidence and send it via pm to a dev/mod on here.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom & @ZOS_BrianWheeler are a couple to send them to, Jessica is always on the ball and helpful.