Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[EP] Order of Stendarr - Active/Mic ONLY - LF heals + DPS 4 PvP

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    More guild runs all week and weekend!
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Ethreal_Phantom
    Interested in joining, see my signature for current up-to-date character levels.

Vet 2 - Templar is a main healer, and I have done the golden pledge on him everyday for the past week, as well as farming spindleclutch and fungal grotto trying to help my friends get helmets they want.

Vet 5 - Dragonknight is a main magicka dps (for now), I am leveling up an alt dragonknight that is currently vr1 to replace him purely because racial choice, also when the alt has replaced this guy as dps, this guy will be tank and probably between vet 6-10 (I do not know current DPS, but I would assume it is roughly 12-15k)

Vet 1 - Sorceror is a main crafter at the moment, currently sitting at 50provisioning, blacksmithing, clothing, enchanting and woodworking. For guild mates I always make stuff free if the supply the materials, and cheap if they don't because I will run out of both materials and money if I don't charge

I also am in another guild with 400+ members, and I am dedicated to it as I have been with them for over 2 months, and I am actually a high-ranking officer, but I also don't have people to high level dungeon with at all times. I have a friend that is main tank and no-lifes, so that is always available, but nobody in our guild is a healer that is online a lot except for me, I enjoy healing but it gets boring and I want to shred stuff as dps to!
    Xbox One NA Megaserver:
    Character 1 - EP - Vet Rank 6 Dragonknight - Magicka DPS
    Character 2 - EP - Vet Rank 1 Sorcerer - Master Crafter
    Character 3 - EP - Vet Rank 10 Templar - Healer
    Character 4 - EP - Level 27 Dragonknight - Magicka DPS
    Character 5 - EP - Vet Rank 1 Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    Character 6 - EP - Level 3 Templar - Healer
    Character 7 - EP - Level 5 Nightblade - Stamina DPS
    Character 8 - EP - Level 3 Nightblade - Magicka DPs

Crafting: Level 50 Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking, Provisioning, Enchanting.

Gamertag: Ethreal Phantom
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interested in joining, see my signature for current up-to-date character levels.

Vet 2 - Templar is a main healer, and I have done the golden pledge on him everyday for the past week, as well as farming spindleclutch and fungal grotto trying to help my friends get helmets they want.

Vet 5 - Dragonknight is a main magicka dps (for now), I am leveling up an alt dragonknight that is currently vr1 to replace him purely because racial choice, also when the alt has replaced this guy as dps, this guy will be tank and probably between vet 6-10 (I do not know current DPS, but I would assume it is roughly 12-15k)

Vet 1 - Sorceror is a main crafter at the moment, currently sitting at 50provisioning, blacksmithing, clothing, enchanting and woodworking. For guild mates I always make stuff free if the supply the materials, and cheap if they don't because I will run out of both materials and money if I don't charge

I also am in another guild with 400+ members, and I am dedicated to it as I have been with them for over 2 months, and I am actually a high-ranking officer, but I also don't have people to high level dungeon with at all times. I have a friend that is main tank and no-lifes, so that is always available, but nobody in our guild is a healer that is online a lot except for me, I enjoy healing but it gets boring and I want to shred stuff as dps to!

We will see how it works out I guess

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    still looking for DK tanks and Templar heals.

• pjkreese
    pjkreese
    GT// VeggieFresh
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    pjkreese wrote: »
    GT// VeggieFresh

i'll invite you in a few hours once I get off of work.

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    pjkreese wrote: »
    GT// VeggieFresh

sent

• PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!

That didn't last long eh?

he likes to join and see if he can get bank access then leave lol.. @Pman85

also are you ONLY accepting healers and tanks or what because I'm VR13 DPS and I play daily..also what pvp campaign are you guys running in?
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • xJACKPACKAGE
    GT: xJACK PACKAGE
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!

That didn't last long eh?

he likes to join and see if he can get bank access then leave lol.. @Pman85

also are you ONLY accepting healers and tanks or what because I'm VR13 DPS and I play daily..also what pvp campaign are you guys running in?

Those classes and roles are the most needed and probably will be for a while. Any VR player can join if we have what they are looking for. Also...Thornblade (for now) as our home.

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil groups this weekend!

• flack175
    flack175
    Soul Shriven
    VR2 Templar healer

GT Flack175
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    flack175 wrote: »
    VR2 Templar healer

GT Flack175

@flack175 i'll invite you in a few hours when i get off of work!

• Hef17
    Hef17
    Soul Shriven
    great: Hef17
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    V14 Tank
    GT: BigMac Smiley
  • DarkDownFall
    Guild sounds great, hit me up with an invite. LightRiseUp
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    everyone should have received an invite last night!

• Gilliwan
    Gilliwan
    Soul Shriven
    Invite GT Gilliwan149 if you want a VR2 templar healer.
  • Doughty0
    Doughty0
    im interested my gamertag is Doughty009 would like to hear about your guild first before i join. I will most likely be brining 3-6 or more players with me if you spark my interest. Im currently a V1 nightblade, my buddy is a v8 dragon knight i believe, another is v6 sorcerer and i have a buddy almost to v1 and hes a sorcerer. We like to pvp the most, im usually on around 12:30a.m.-5a.m. central time, they are on usually that same time frame and earlier.

feel free to message me whenever, i have xbox smartglass so can reply anytime.
    Edited by Doughty0 on August 5, 2015 11:24PM
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently a Vr13 DPS Sorcerer on EP. I am also leveling a Vr1 DK and a Vr2 Templar. I am mostly interested in end game PvE. I spent many years doing progression raiding in WoW but switched to console some years back. I have missed the raiding. I haven't had a chance to try the end game content of ESO yet.

I am looking to join a guild active in PvE, particularly Trials and gold pledges.
    Edited by Teuton67 on August 14, 2015 6:11PM
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    you didnt send me an invite :\ racist against dark elf dps huh :(
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • XxP4ND4MoniumxX
    XxP4ND4MoniumxX
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm not a veteran rank yet, but I am a dedicated player as I love The Elder Scrolls series dearly. I understand most of the concepts in the game, but I could use a little help with stuff that i don't know about. But, that's the point of a guild is it not? I would love to join and I am happy that you guys are very accepting towards your members, that really stands out to me. Anyways, my gamer tag is: XxP4ND4MoniumxX

I'm currently level 37, but some help would speed that up a bunch. Shoot me a message if you have any questions, otherwise I hope to see you in game!
  • s1gm4xb14_ESO
    s1gm4xb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Is this a zerg guild? Only asking cause I have no interest in being a member of a guild with over 100 members that don't talk to each other or even know that other members exist.

I been playing since pc and I am looking for a close knit, decently sized but strong Pvp/pve guild. My main for pve is a VR14 healer. Hit me up if I am barking up the right tree.

GT: Sigma ExE
    Edited by s1gm4xb14_ESO on August 30, 2015 7:11PM
  • gutkicker
    gutkicker
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a well-run show. I was just looking for a guild for vampirism but I happen to be in need of a decent PvP guild. Sign me up!

Edit: tag might help

BeGreatOrBeBait
    Edited by gutkicker on June 29, 2016 9:39AM
    Gamertag: BeGreatOrBeBait