The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking For experience Helpl for a pvp rp guild

Hawkeye0099
I'm looking for some leaders to help me start a new guild. We are gonna be lore rp theme pvp. Must be 18+ to join and must have pvp experience. Besides that anyone is welcome. I am looking to create a family rp environment and could use all the help I can get. Even if your a Pc player who just wants to give advice!
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    @Hawkeye0099

I can't join your guild, but I wouldn't mind taking some time out of the day to try to help your guild get better and siege and keep defenses.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    I think RP in Xbox One is nonexistent, however if you manage to be able to start getting interest for it then all the more power to you brother. Wish You Luck!
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • jgirard685
    I can help you I'll join GT: joel749
  • Hawkeye0099
    @ThulsaDoomDC ebonheart is filled with rp guilds, there all vampire and werewolf tho. I had a guy use to pay me 500 gold for white meat to feed his werewolf family. There's also military rp which is more of what I am going for.
  • Hawkeye0099
    @jgirard685 Thanks man I'll be sure to add you on Xbox when I get home and talk to you more about it!
  • Hawkeye0099
    @TheRubiksCube Thanks man your always a big help on this site.
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    @Hawkeye0099 right on. I'm pure DC so I wouldn't know about EP side. But if you ever wanna RP a PvP campaign against my guild I'm sure we would be down for it.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • jgirard685
    Awesome I work nights so I might not get the invite untI'll tomorrow
  • Hawkeye0099
    @ThulsaDoomDC we can do a dueling tournament. Will have to figure something out. What is your guilds name? And do you guys have a theme?
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric Lordz. Our only theme is being pure daggerfall and descendants of molag bal. We try to pick bigger fights than us so we can get noticed on Blackwater Blade.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • Hawkeye0099
    What's your gamer tag so I can add u
  • Hawkeye0099
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    Westonius227
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • jgirard685
    Did you invite me I don't know the name of your guild and I get invites every day so I don't know if you sent me one
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    @Hawkeye0099

You have me added in game, and no we don't have a theme. The guild is Arctic Empire, and having guilds duel each other would be difficult since we are both on the same faction and only a few of us have other alliance characters. We should message each other in game to better arrange this.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.