The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

To all you guys on PTS, do you mind testing something ?...

Izaki
Izaki
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello guys, I'm on Xbox so I don't have access to the PTS and therefore can't test what I really want to test myself... If anyone has the kindness to test the following things and maybe send a screenshot, would be way too nice of you. :blush:

So I saw this Amberplasm set and if I'm correct, Amberplasm comes with jewelry. So my main is a Magicka Sorcerer and I would have loved to test out the following set up :
- 5 items of Amberplasm
- 5 items of Seducer or Kagrenac's Hope
- 1 item Molag Kena

So just a standart sorc set-up with a destruction staff and restoration staff. I would love to see the stats of this set-up and maybe some testing regarding the performance in combat, but that's probably too much to ask.

Anyway, if anyone can test this out and maybe post a screenshot or just a description of how it looks and feels, it would be amazingly kind of you. Thank you all
@ Izaki #PCEU
#FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
#MoreDPSthanYou
#Stamblade
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We don't have access to the new sets yet, for some reason.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh okay, I really have no idea how PTS works, thanks for the info ! Would you mind testing this out when it becomes availble ? :smile:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade