The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD] Looking for Guild (SOLVED)

Tyavari
Tyavari
✭✭
This has been solved.
Edited by Tyavari on August 12, 2018 4:30PM
PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
*******************************************************r
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there!

Would you like to join ours? :) We have a pretty relaxed guild with lots of active and fun members, an entertaining guild chat, and frequent events. We're mainly an EP guild, but that doesn't really matter for group content with cross-faction grouping, and many of our players also have alternate characters on every alliance if you'd like to do alliance specific content. We have our own TS3 as well, and also do trials over weekends ;)

So let me know if you're interested, or if you have any more questions!
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Woodelf stamblad are great snipers :)
    I'm levelling a alt myself and you have to love the Alliance Bow ;)
    To bad it didn't keep the 4k damage bonus!!!

Anyway: check our thread and drop me a line if interested.

• Gandamir
    Gandamir
    ✭✭✭
    First Kohort would welcome you with open arms. Feel free to message me in game (@Gandamir) for an invite to join.

We have a very helpful and fun guild chat, and we gather groups based on whomever is online at the time for Dungeons (Random/Silver/Gold), Trials, as well as some PvP. Team Speak is available for voice comms, both social and activities.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Thank you for all the replies. I'll be sure to check out your guilds. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r