Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we do something about ps4 eu azuras

Bdawwg
Bdawwg
✭✭✭
I know many people will say who cares it's a non contact campaign but for the last week the entire map has been red, right to the gates. DC and AD have tried pushing keeps both at the same time and been crushed by the sheer numbers alone.
Surely someone on the EP side realises that if you have all the scrolls there's no need to push back to the gates over and over again.
It's so hard to find any fights apart from the 10v1 tea bagging ones.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge is the same on eu ps4 aswell. People leave the campaigns because of this and thats why thorneblade is packed all day every day.
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best thing to do in both cases is just create groups with anyone you see lying around and just keep taking resources at a time. Eventually more people should see a keep flagged and try to help. Maybe EP will back off a bit too.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    We have been trying in scourge to do just that. Good luck :)
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a red I actually feel your pain. I much prefer the combat in AS. The problem isn't really on the Reds though. It's the other factions that prefer the imbalance of CP campaigns that is the real issue. I very rarely push back to the non-transit enabled keeps if there are no scrolls to be had, especially if there is action elsewhere. But there isn't currently, and though I for one don't, play in any buff campaigns unless I'm leveling alts, you need to understand that those that do are likely commited to reaching and maintaining a top 2% standing for the rewards, and that can only be done farming players at gates unfortunately.

ZOS needs to introduce a greater incentive or cap populations according to what the other factions numbers are at, to get the underdogs into those campaigns.

Maybe with the soon to be introduced system of being able to spawn directly in IC it will give more options for opposing factions to through of the enemy and get them to react to what is happening in IC, and quickly take back a keep while they are in there taking districts back. Fingers crossed I guess.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it does change with the Imperial city changes. I know a lot of players who just dont pvp anymore as both 30 days are gate locked red. Or they have switched out to 7 days campaigns that are more balance population wise. Which quite frankly is more fun than constantly being run at by a red zerg.
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to get to Imperial City yesterday in Azuras, still the same thing.
    Had to sneak my way past the gates, as EP was right at our (and every) doorstep.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    They're doing the same thing at the normal gates. Groups of 3 or 4 waiting to gank one player. Surely they're not that bad at the game