The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[SPOILERS] [GUIDE] [PC] Alliance Zone SAFE Walk-Swim-Sneak SKYSHARD MAPS

SpAEkus
SpAEkus
✭✭✭✭
I always suggest spending the first few hours getting all the safe skyshards for your alliance and using them for early Combat or Crafting Skills and Passives. So I figured I should show where they are for those that don't mind a little spoiler, or are just making another character and don't want to guess all over again.

If you can get a full set of training gear from a friend, guild, or make or buy some, and run all these shards and open all those wayshrines along the way, you can earn as many as 24 Skill Points just walking around and seeing the sites. And when you are done you will have all those wayshrines open to start quest with.

If you don't want to run to every wayshrine, you can open several of them in each zone just by Travel to Friend or Travel to Guild Member.

Every one of these Skyshards is able to get simply by walking, swimming. or sneaking up to them. All it takes is the travel. Note that some that look out of reach may just require a bit of creative climbing or jumping down. And there are even a few inside places that you wouldn't normally try as a brand new Vestige, but they are just inside and not guarded. There are also a few that have guards but the guards are just far enough away that a slow sneak will open the skyshard prompt w/o setting them off.

And if you really want more early skyshards, you can grab all the unsafe ones, as long as they aren't guarded, just by getting lots of Soul Gems and do the naked run-die-res-run shuffle to get all the way inside those delves, dungeons, etc and grab that skyshard.

The Key for all maps:
WSHARD.jpg WHITE SKYSHARD ICONS ARE SAFE.
BSHARD.jpg BLACK ONES CANNOT BE OBTAINED WITHOUT KILLING ENEMIES ALONG THE WAY OR GUARDING THEM.

DAGGERFALL COVENANT
STROS M'KAI
STROS.jpg

BETNIKH
BETNIKH.jpg

GLENUMBRA
GLENUMBRA.jpg

STORMHAVEN
STORMHAVEN.jpg

RIVENSPIRE
RIVENSPIRE.jpg

ALIKR DESERT
ALIKR.jpg

BANGKORAI
BANGKORAI.jpg

ALDMERI DOMINION
KENARTHIS ROOST
KENARTHI.jpg

AURIDON
AURIDON.jpg

GRAHTWOOD
GRAHTWOOD.jpg

GREENSHADE
GREENSHADE.jpg

MALABAL TOR
MALABAL.jpg

REAPERS MARCH
REAPERS.jpg

EBONHEART PACT
BLEAKROCK ISLE
BLEAKROCK.jpg

BAL FOYEN
BALFOYEN.jpg

STONEFALLS
STONEFALLS.jpg

DESHAAN
DESHAAN.jpg

SHADOWFEN
SHADOWFEN.jpg

EASTMARCH
EASTMARCH.jpg

THE RIFT
RIFT.jpg
Edited by SpAEkus on November 1, 2016 7:00PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is definitely useful when I grind new alts. I hate shuffling through multiple pages to find shards, so I'm going to bookmark this thread. Thanks :)