The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Error 303 code

kalimist88
kalimist88
Soul Shriven
Is anybody else having issues connecting after the update. I cannot connect to eso every time I try logging in I am kicked back with a error 303 code saying I cannot connect to the eso servers. I just have checked to make sure ports are open and am connected directly to the modem. I see all my friends playing but cannot it's super anoying.

Best Answers

• kalimist88
    kalimist88
    Soul Shriven
    OK I fixed it if anybody have same issue go settings/applications saved data management/ and delete your storage device game data. Mine was like 35 mb and I have been playing eso since day 1. I restarted my ps4 and it asked me to set the screen and brightness and boom I was in. I only deleted eso game data. Your welcome!
    Answer ✓
  • jcroop9
    jcroop9
    Thanks for posting, but for anyone else that find this; you do not have to delete all your storage data. Right below <application saved data management> in settings you will find <system storage management>, just delete the ESO file under <saved data> in their. This will preserve all other saved files.
    Answer ✓
  • kalimist88
    kalimist88
    Soul Shriven
    Ya that's the file I was referring to thanks for clarifying