The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error 303 code

kalimist88
kalimist88
Soul Shriven
Is anybody else having issues connecting after the update. I cannot connect to eso every time I try logging in I am kicked back with a error 303 code saying I cannot connect to the eso servers. I just have checked to make sure ports are open and am connected directly to the modem. I see all my friends playing but cannot it's super anoying.

Best Answers

• kalimist88
    kalimist88
    Soul Shriven
    OK I fixed it if anybody have same issue go settings/applications saved data management/ and delete your storage device game data. Mine was like 35 mb and I have been playing eso since day 1. I restarted my ps4 and it asked me to set the screen and brightness and boom I was in. I only deleted eso game data. Your welcome!
    Answer ✓
  • jcroop9
    jcroop9
    Thanks for posting, but for anyone else that find this; you do not have to delete all your storage data. Right below <application saved data management> in settings you will find <system storage management>, just delete the ESO file under <saved data> in their. This will preserve all other saved files.
    Answer ✓
  • kalimist88
    kalimist88
    Soul Shriven
    Ya that's the file I was referring to thanks for clarifying