Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Buying lower level enchantments?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I wanted to pick up a few lower level enchantments as gifts but they only have ones very close to my range. How do we access lower level items?
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Try going to a lower level zone
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
    Options
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in Auridon. I think they scale to whatever level you are because there are so many.
    Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the rune and create a glyph of that level. I have also noticed the glyphs in vendors scale to my level :(
    Options
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Then you will have to craft or get it made for you. What platform are you on?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
    Options
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I might just make a new character. I'm on PC. Enchanting is not a craft I want to put anything into. I guess a new character would make it easier since i lose access to lower levels stuff as I get higher. Thanks
    Options
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Enchanter vendor sells Glyphs scaled to the zone and not the player. Go back to the first zone, which I believe is an island for AD. Use the wayshrine to travel to it since it's an island. You don't lose access to any previous zones.

Khenarthi’s Roost (Starter)
    Auridion (5-15)
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on June 22, 2016 8:51PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I might just make a new character. I'm on PC. Enchanting is not a craft I want to put anything into. I guess a new character would make it easier since i lose access to lower levels stuff as I get higher. Thanks

@autumnsongbird

Send me an email with what you need and I will make it for you. If I have to buy some potencies (there are a couple mid tier levels that I only have a few potencies on hand) then I will COD that cost back to you. That is the Benefit of being in Lone Wolf Help.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Nestor! I was able to access what I needed once I made another character. Thank you for the offer though. If I hadn't made the new character, I would have taken you up on it, but this way the resources can go to someone who would need them more than me.

I keep forgetting to reach out to Lone Wolf. I've got to get better at that. LOL
    Options