The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Tamriels Finest Recruiting

craigr02
craigr02
✭✭✭
Do you like selling your goods? Do you like being in a controversial guild? Do you like having a good guild trader?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Tamriels Finest is for you.
For 5 k a week you to can be a part of one of the best trading guilds out there. We do not require you to set a price, and actually encourage a free market. If any of this interests you put your gt below, or message me gt: craigr02.
Edited by craigr02 on June 22, 2016 11:32AM
  • christophermpetersb14_ESO
    Hi all I am one of the members of this awesome guild also am an officer in some of the other Finest guilds. I have been a member of Tamriels Finest since it's birth. As a guild we are dedicated to helping each other better our knowledge of the game and also we ensure that our members have reliable traders for the week. We are always recruiting new players. So like Craig stated before hit us up with your GT and we will shoot u an invitation. Thanks and hope to c u in chat. GT: Atboy267
    Options