Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

post game quest rewards?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
How come the post game quest rewards are giving the same as pregame if you started in that region? I just got a few quest payments that are what I got for a new character in that region. They scale the enemies but not the rewards? Seems they should be scaled to the kind of money we were making from quests at the end of pregame. It's actually cheaper and smarter to start a new character once you reach 50 at this rate and NOT continue in post game other factions doing their quests because there's no real economical boon for you. Doesn't make much sense.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.o
    The majority of the flow of the economy of ESO goes through players with 160+ champion points, from trading with one-another. The items that are frequently traded/sold is crafting materials and upgrades, armor and weapons, motifs and items for research or deconstruction to advance in crafting skill lines.

If you quest from level 1 to 50 to gain money, and start a new char for the same purpose - know that you are earning an income in one of the slowest ways, and also slow down the progress of gaining champion points.
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for groups but cannot find one. All the guilds I'm in and I cannot find a group. The group finder tool doesn't seem to be working or maybe I'm not doing it right
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in guilds where there are any members around your level & experience? That might explain a thing or two...

I run a small social/achievement guild, and I've recruited a lot of low levels lately.

Most of those low levels turn out to be max levelled champion point capped players who just made a new char, so they rush through the lowbie content and wait with group content until their char is max in level and geared up.

Meanwhile the new inexperienced players in my guild are curious about group content and wish to try that out before they hit max level ....so it's hard for them to find a guildie to run dungeons with, or quest with, because there are only like 4-5 actual inexperienced players in my guild, and they all log in at different hours during the day, and whenever one is ready for group play, the others are usually cought in the middle of a quest and are not ready to join up.

Of course it also matters that the guilds you are in also are social and pve minded. There are many types of guilds in ESO, and usually pvp or trading guilds don't bother much with gathering for group play.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on June 22, 2016 2:07PM