Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to know if a weapon is dropped/quested/crafted in the guild stores?

LeDave
LeDave
✭✭✭
How to know if a weapon is dropped/quested/crafted in the guild stores? I want to make all my gear imperial since I am one. I heard that only specific ones can be transformed, looted and crafted armor can be transformed? Thanks!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafted items will say "Crafted by xxx" in the description ...
    smile.gif
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with my game then. I just searched the guild stores in Wayrest and Daggerfall, all the weapon and armor on there are the same with no "Crafted by".
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeDave wrote: »
    Something is wrong with my game then. I just searched the guild stores in Wayrest and Daggerfall, all the weapon and armor on there are the same with no "Crafted by".

Or no one is crafting for sale.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeDave wrote: »

Filter for weapons and armor with the "Nirnhoned" trait and you'll see the "crafted by" description. Those are really the only crafted ones that you'll find in any sort of numbers in guild stores.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 21, 2016 10:45PM