The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lords of Legion Recruiting - PVE/PVP

wellendaoud
Lords of Legion

Lords of Legion is continually recruiting to bring in friendly, active, and helpful players. We are primarily EP but all are welcome since the TG update made cross faction grouping much easier.

We have approximately 200 members that range from casual players to the hardcore. The guild is composed mainly of members with multiple Vet 16's but low level are welcome. There is a little something for everyone depending on what you like. We run pledges/dungeons/farm and PVP daily. For those new to the game, we are happy to help with builds/gear or any question about your class.

We have had a guild trader the last few weeks in Coldharbour but we are not a trading guild. For those who want to sell in the trader, there is a $5K donation. Members under vet rank 1 have free access to the trader to help build their bank! If you have no interest in the guild trader, then there is no weekly deposit for those players at or above vet rank 1

We have weekly raffles with items ranging from gear to 500,000 AP!

**UPDATE: This week's raffle is a choice of $50 Xbox one gift card, 500,000 AP (for your choice of a motif), or divine lich helmet!

Lords of Legion is for you if:

- You're looking for a mature, laid back community to enjoy the game with
- You're looking to get into some endgame content
- You're looking to farm endame content for best in slot gear
- Enjoy PVP
- Need help with your build/class/gear

Lords of Legion is NOT for you if:

- You're an elitist that thinks they can do no wrong
- You enjoy drama

If this sounds like something for you, leave a message with your details here or you can message me on my GT: wellen daoud.
Edited by wellendaoud on May 13, 2016 6:43PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wellendaoud
    Looks great! So proud ;)
  • xBrOxS3IdoNx
    Can I get a invite. I usually play alone but am getting tired of that lol. Gamer tag is same as account name/username.
  • IBangYoDaddy
    IBangYoDaddy
    Soul Shriven
    @wellendaoud
    I've been going solo for awhile, but would love to join up! GT is Wellhotdam
  • xnekrox
    xnekrox
    nekrozombie13
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a invite. I usually play alone but am getting tired of that lol. Gamer tag is same as account name/username.
    @wellendaoud
    xnekrox wrote: »
    nekrozombie13

Hey guys, I'll get you all invites right now. I'm the gm of Lords of legion. Welcome and please come to guild chat tomorrow and say hello!
  • JequalsJosh
    JequalsJosh
    Soul Shriven
    GT: JequalsJosh

Invite please
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • xnekrox
    xnekrox
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    @wellendaoud
    xnekrox wrote: »
    nekrozombie13

Hey guys, I'll get you all invites right now. I'm the gm of Lords of legion. Welcome and please come to guild chat tomorrow and say hello!

Thanks Ill be on tonight!
  • wellendaoud
    This week's raffle! Choice of $50 Xbox gift card, 500,00 AP (to pick a motif), or divines lich helmet!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wellendaoud
    Can you add into the original post that I'm giving everyone under vet 1 free access to sell if they choose for the next couple of weeks please?
    I would've Facebook messaged you but my app is acting up at the moment. See ya in the morning!
  • A_Rodgers12
    A_Rodgers12
    Soul Shriven
    GT: madtownpacker
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: FolksyLemon026
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you two tell me a bit about your character(s)?
  • Feeney234
    Feeney234
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. Feeney234
  • wellendaoud
    @Feeney234 @Ninja_Echo @A_Rodgers12

For the time being we have minimized recruiting based on need. Could you all please tell me about your character(s)?