The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Tertia - the guild for assistance and those new to the game!

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
Are you new to the game and lost for advice and guidance; looking for a partner or just want to try and understand the game system :-
Please consider House Tertia,
We are a brand new guild being built for the purpose of welcoming all players with a view to providing just that guidance.
Far too many guilds say they welcome newbies but then ignore them. We Won't ignore & We Don't ignore!!
There is even some minor Roleplay to provide extra immersion (not compulsory of course).
Mature minded is a must with a good Sense of the Ridiculous would be nice.
Slightly Insane would be good.
Whisper me in game if interested or you can leave a reply here and I will find you somehow. (would help if you give your @name)
Edited by pipelighter on June 20, 2016 10:36AM
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining :)
    GT: @MaryHex
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Mary_Hex wrote: »

Hi

We would love to have a chat. Could you send an in-game mail to @pipelighter and we will take it from there.

Thak s for replying.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Mary_Hex wrote: »

Hi

We would love to have a chat. Could you send an in-game mail to @pipelighter and we will take it from there.

Thanks for replying.

Hi again - we have tried several times to contact you. Could you therefore contact us in-game as shown above. Thank you.