Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Last Shot for a Guild [NA][PS4][DC][PvE, PvP, Etc.]

FayeValentineXo
FayeValentineXo
Soul Shriven
I've been on the hunt to see if I can find a guild, or even just a general group of people to play with when some teamwork is required. I haven't had a ton of success, but I'm gonna give it one last go.

I'm looking for a group that's not hyper competitive, but still likes to get things done. I also prefer to play with an 18+ group just because I work a typical 9-5 M-F schedule during the week, and older players seem to get it when you have to do thing IRL. Other than that I'm down for whatever.

My GT is FayeValentineXo (Cowboy Bebop inspired and I am not a female player) so feel free to shoot me a message.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT? Are you playing on XBox? You have posted in the PS4 section. If you are on PS4 NA I can probably send you an invite to a guild.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • FayeValentineXo
    FayeValentineXo
    Soul Shriven
    Went to Xbox for a little while so I got GT stuck in my head. I'm PS4, but I forgot what it's called for PS4.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is confusingly PSN so depending on context PSN is PlayStation name or PlayStation Network. I'll send you some invites then.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs