Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO please stop moving my item around while improving

llSRRll
llSRRll
✭✭✭
I dont know who I have to send a message to about this but I'm tired of it. Crafting is easy to make errors as it is we dont need your help to make mistakes smh. I'm tired of having an inventory of items and when I improve a certain one it jumps to another one, please for the love of god fix this crap.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain worked the wrong item because of this several times not fun!
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭

I had a buddy who was a level 16 and I was making my VR16 shield at the same time and I upgraded the level 16 shield to gold instead of mine smh. I was not a happy camper but I just take my time now.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    llSRRll wrote: »

I had a buddy who was a level 16 and I was making my VR16 shield at the same time and I upgraded the level 16 shield to gold instead of mine smh. I was not a happy camper but I just take my time now.

OUCH :neutral:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deconned items unintentionally because of this too.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA