The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Assassin's League Motif Drop Locations

imnotanother
imnotanother
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this information correct? Any idea where shoulders are located?

Hrota Cave = Chest, Swords, Bows, Maces, and Boots
Kvatch Arena = Head, Daggers, and Gloves.
Tribunes Folly = Belts and Axes
Garlas Agea = Legs, Shields, and Staves
PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready

Best Answers

• Aldruin
    Aldruin
    ✭✭✭

Got shoulders from a random mob at Garlas Agea so I guess it drops from any npc in the 2 dungeons except for the bosses.
    Answer ✓
  • patsfan1958
    Got helmets from the troll in Garlas Agea.
    Answer ✓
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    Kvatch Arena = Daggers, and Gloves.
    Garlas Agea = Head, Legs, Shoulders, Shields, and Staves

+ small chance to drop from others
    Answer ✓
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I won't know until tomorrow, but if the Assassin's League Motif page drops are divided up anything like the Outlaw Motif pages were in Thieves Guild; then you should be able to get every page simply by farming the Delve Bosses.

I have only ever beaten the Hew's Bane World Bosses once each, and I never got a page off of either of them.

However; I have killed the Delve bosses in Hew's bane countless times, and I got every page of the Outlaw Motif enough times to have three (3) characters with the full Outlaw Motif, and plenty of pages that I put up for sale in my various Trade Guilds.

So I'd say just toggle between the various Delves and reap the pages as they fall.

Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on June 13, 2016 3:13PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldruin wrote: »

Got shoulders from a random mob at Garlas Agea so I guess it drops from any npc in the 2 dungeons except for the bosses.
    Not true.

I got the Shoulders last night from the Boss. Immediately put them up for sale in one of my Trading Guilds as soon as I was done grinding and went back to town.

I won't know until tomorrow, but if the Assassin's League Motif page drops are divided up anything like the Outlaw Motif pages were in Thieves Guild; then you should be able to get every page simply by farming the Delve Bosses.

I have only ever beaten the Hew's Bane World Bosses once each, and I never got a page off of either of them.

However; I have killed the Delve bosses in Hew's bane countless times, and I got every page of the Outlaw Motif enough times to have three (3) characters with the full Outlaw Motif, and plenty of pages that I put up for sale in my various Trade Guilds.

So I'd say just toggle between the various Delves and reap the pages as they fall.
    And I'll confirm that my earlier supposition was correct.

All of the pages drop from the Delve Bosses, and there's a smaller (but still very real) chance that a page or two will drop from the Mobs in the delves (it's pretty rare though).

So all you should need to do to get the entire Motif is grind the Delve Bosses, and World Bosses if you're feeling brave.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldruin wrote: »

I'm pretty certain that I just picked up Shoulders from Ironfang, the Garlas Agea boss. None of the little enemies with him (senche, nix-hounds etc) lit up after the boss battle, but he did. And I was checking my loot window constantly.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • davidcombs7
    Me and some friends grinded for like 4 hours in world boss, delves, and arena . We got about 4 each. So 1 an hour... drop rate in delves is like 1 in 10, 30% of the time you dont even get a drop!!!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it's any consolation I can personally confirm Bows from Hrota Cave.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    You can reloot the bosses every 8 minutes. Bosses spawn either by timer or by new player entering area.
    I grinded the 4 pieces fron Garla agea last night, took approx 3.5 hours.
    Its a good idea to trade with the other grinders. Motifs were going much cheaper at the grind spot at approx 10k versus up to 20-40k at guilds.
    Kvatch and tribune were about an hour each, juts got to do Hrota now..
    Edited by dalodir on June 19, 2016 7:33AM
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    Me and some friends grinded for like 4 hours in world boss, delves, and arena . We got about 4 each. So 1 an hour... drop rate in delves is like 1 in 10, 30% of the time you dont even get a drop!!!

You cannot reloot for approx 8 minutes. When you can loot its about a 1 in 3 or 4 chance to include a motif.
    Edited by dalodir on June 19, 2016 8:03AM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info everyone. I only need 6 more ( chest, bows, boots, legs, shoulders, staves)
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    13450205_1041271382630599_3407591668927201981_n.jpg?oh=942556bdd77f0783f5cd5884e11497d4&oe=57CEDBB6
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    13450205_1041271382630599_3407591668927201981_n.jpg?oh=942556bdd77f0783f5cd5884e11497d4&oe=57CEDBB6

That armor looks pretty slick. I've been grinding the for the other motifs/books/pages as well as the assassin's league
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It all depends.. it seems the drops are all random. Sometimes it drop, sometimes it don't. You just have to keep going back into those delves and keep killing the bosses there. Also rack up XP (for those still looking to get to 501 CP) while doing it. But, there are so many people at the boss spot in those delves. That also lowers the odds that you will get the hit that kills the boss and get the drop. Oh well.. good group efforts, though, if you're patience enough to stick around.

• dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    It all depends.. it seems the drops are all random. Sometimes it drop, sometimes it don't. You just have to keep going back into those delves and keep killing the bosses there. Also rack up XP (for those still looking to get to 501 CP) while doing it. But, there are so many people at the boss spot in those delves. That also lowers the odds that you will get the hit that kills the boss and get the drop. Oh well.. good group efforts, though, if you're patience enough to stick around.

True re xp. Im still farming the hrota cave. Because we know there is an 8 minute limit its silly to stand and wait for the next spawn as you wont get any loot. between each 8 minute loot i will farm rest of the cave for xp and insect parts.

You will get loot every 8 minute thats certain however wether that loot contains a motif is very random. So far ive been getting 1 in 4. So thats 1 every 32 mins (8mins x 4).
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a cool down to motif page drops that is one hour.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a cool down to motif page drops that is one hour.

I know it used to be but pretty sure it's not the case anymore.
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • Arsedunedain
    Arsedunedain
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is almost one year old, so are those information above still valid?
  • Whatelse73b14_ESO
    Whatelse73b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I know where they drop, in Tamriel. I've gotten any and every type of motif from loot drops, from container looting - both stealing and searching, and so on. And of course while the festival was going on, the market was saturated with them all so what used to be 50K is up for like 500 now. lol.
  • Arsedunedain
    Arsedunedain
    ✭✭✭
    I know where they drop, in Tamriel. I've gotten any and every type of motif from loot drops, from container looting - both stealing and searching, and so on. And of course while the festival was going on, the market was saturated with them all so what used to be 50K is up for like 500 now. lol.

I have never recieved any of them with loot Drops or by fullfilling Brotherhood contracts. No Crate, no killed NPC, no killed Boss in the above mentioned Caves. The 4 which I own right now (Axe, Belt, Hand glove one I ont remember at the Moment) were purchased from Guild stores. I try to farm them right now. But I dont really feel to be lucky enough to get one in time, because as said above...I never have seen any of them since the release of the dark brotherhood.
    May be my efforts in farming are not enough - not Patient enough? I dont know.

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly youre probably much faster just doning some other stuff, make some money and buy it.... you can probably buy the whole book for less than 10k
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure you're talking about the right motif, @Arsedunedain? You get Dark Brotherhood from completing contracts (almost never), and sacraments, not Assassin's League.
  • Arsedunedain
    Arsedunedain
    ✭✭✭
    honestly youre probably much faster just doning some other stuff, make some money and buy it.... you can probably buy the whole book for less than 10k

Any Idea where I can buy it? All I´ve found so far are always the same 4 types of chapters which are: Handgloves, Belt, Axe and dagger.