Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playing a sorcerer cp 136 in a cp 150 zone

yosan
yosan
Soul Shriven
I am in the last zone for cadwells silver, all the mobs are cp 150, I am 136. I am getting destroyed if I have to fave more then 2 of them.
What can I do to improve? I thought about going back to the previous zone which is 130, but I havent got any quests there.
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    What are your class, type, armor/weapon set, etc. then we can see what's wrong and how you can improve.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    yosan wrote: »
    I am in the last zone for cadwells silver, all the mobs are cp 150, I am 136. I am getting destroyed if I have to fave more then 2 of them.
    What can I do to improve? I thought about going back to the previous zone which is 130, but I havent got any quests there.

Maybe daily random dungeon? What server and platform?
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • yosan
    yosan
    Soul Shriven
    I dont really have armor set I just use what I find. I am a high elf magicka sorcerer and I use a destruction staff.
    Sorry I am a bit of a noob, I just started playing again after a year. Can you maybe give me a link for a good sorc build?
  • yosan
    yosan
    Soul Shriven
    bryanhaas wrote: »

Maybe daily random dungeon? What server and platform?

I play on PC EU server
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be using armour sets. If you can't make your own gear ask in a guild or buy from a guild store what you need. If you are a magicka Sorc Julianos, Magnus and/or Seducer are all good to try out. If you want more health returns from trash kills you could try Vampire's Kiss.

If you aren't already you should also be using a food buff and have potions ready in your quickslot.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont really have armor set I just use what I find. I am a high elf magicka sorcerer and I use a destruction staff.
    Sorry I am a bit of a noob, I just started playing again after a year. Can you maybe give me a link for a good sorc build?

For a Sorcerer, you should be running Julianos 5 Piece at the very least. Use a 2 Piece Torugs Pact (staff and one piece of armor), along with Adroit 2 piece (dropped set necklace and hood or other armor) and 2 Vicious Death Rings (all give spell damage boosts with 2 pieces) would be an easy to obtain or craft set of gear. Put Magic Glyphs on each piece, run Sharpened on your Destro Staff and you will find things much easier to deal with.

There are some other Dropped Sets that are nice too, but your going to either pay through the nose for them now, or, your going to need to farm some Vet Dungeons, which will require you to have the gear I described above to prevail.

Edited by Nestor on June 17, 2016 10:43PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• yosan
    yosan
    Soul Shriven
    You should be using armour sets. If you can't make your own gear ask in a guild or buy from a guild store what you need. If you are a magicka Sorc Julianos, Magnus and/or Seducer are all good to try out. If you want more health returns from trash kills you could try Vampire's Kiss.

If you aren't already you should also be using a food buff and have potions ready in your quickslot.

I only have the base game what sets should I be using Magnus?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still get sets from the other zones if someone who does have access to them makes it for you and sends it to you. If you want to make yourself 5 piece Magnus and 3-4 piece Torug's or Seducer should be fine until you get to 160 and can get some end game gear.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • yosan
    yosan
    Soul Shriven
    You can still get sets from the other zones if someone who does have access to them makes it for you and sends it to you. If you want to make yourself 5 piece Magnus and 3-4 piece Torug's or Seducer should be fine until you get to 160 and can get some end game gear.

Ok thanks for the tips