Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SPOILER] Enchanting - List of Rune translations and Glyph combinations

• darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    There a bunch of new ones with this update! Add spell power with no cool down, some other cool stuff. Play with enchanting! Crafting is actually great in this game
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SirAndy off topic but i cant find the answer. after playing for 2 yrs i find it embarassing i sont know the answer to this. as i am now playing on XB1 I cant seem to find any npcs selling enchants for gear lower than cp70. my toon is cp135 so i assume the vendor wares scale to my level somewhat? because on my level 10 alt, the vendor has level 1 and level 10 enchants.
    i have some cp60 gear i am looking to throw some white stamina enchants on and cant f8nd a vendor anyplace.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    @SirAndy off topic but i cant find the answer. after playing for 2 yrs i find it embarassing i sont know the answer to this. as i am now playing on XB1 I cant seem to find any npcs selling enchants for gear lower than cp70. my toon is cp135 so i assume the vendor wares scale to my level somewhat? because on my level 10 alt, the vendor has level 1 and level 10 enchants.
    i have some cp60 gear i am looking to throw some white stamina enchants on and cant f8nd a vendor anyplace.
    @Makkir I have to admit, in 3 years of playing ESO, i never once bought a glyph from a vendor.

You could always level enchanting to the point where you can make CP60 glyphs.

Leveling enchanting is actually not that hard, all you need is two chars:

Make the best purple glyphs you can on one character and decon them on another. Then do the same vice versa.
    That way both get inspiration and you will be at 50 for both of them in no time. Do NOT waste any level 10 runes on this, going up to level 9 is more than adequate.
    You can buy stacks of 200 high level potency runes and rekuta in guild stores for reasonable amounts of gold.

bye1.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 17, 2016 5:58PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There a bunch of new ones with this update! Add spell power with no cool down, some other cool stuff. Play with enchanting! Crafting is actually great in this game
    @darthsithis
    Aye, i need to look into this and update the first post, thanks for reminding me ...
    beerchug.gif
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    @Makkir I have to admit, in 3 years of playing ESO, i never once bought a glyph from a vendor.

You could always level enchanting to the point where you can make CP60 glyphs.

Leveling enchanting is actually not that hard, all you need is two chars:

Make the best purple glyphs you can on one character and decon them on another. Then do the same vice versa.
    That way both get inspiration and you will be at 50 for both of them in no time. Do NOT waste any level 10 runes on this, going up to level 9 is more than adequate.
    You can buy stacks of 200 high level potency runes and rekuta in guild stores for reasonable amounts of gold.

bye1.gif

not on xbox you cant.
    Last night I check out a ton of guild vendors. Single Essence runes were over 200g each. Its nuts over there compared to PC
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not on xbox you cant. Last night I check out a ton of guild vendors. Single Essence runes were over 200g each. Its nuts over there compared to PC
    Wow, that sucks.

I just bought a stack of 200 (purple) Rekuta for 2k and a stack of 200 Kura for 3k last night.
    That's almost enough to get to level 50 for one character.
    shades.gif
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    I love this system of craft, the fact that 3 kinds of runes are needed to obtained one glyph. What I dislike, however, is the fact that there is no "slot" on weapons and armor to place the glyph in,
    not only it is very confusing with the forge traits, but also it could have give the opportunity for "legendary gears/weapons" - or gears & weapons loot in trials (or obtained with high pvp rank) for example - to have 2 slots instead of one. This system may sound basic, but it is certainly appreciated by most players.
    (clic on "agree" if you agree!)
    Edited by ArnoTerranova on January 14, 2017 1:07AM

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
    Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
    Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
    Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
    Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
    EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • DragonMaster1309
    Gungnr wrote: »
    Thanks. I was wondering why no Armor Glyphs ever came up. I see now that there are only 3 in ESO. Which is ok, probably best for balance, but very different from Skyrim-Oblivion, etc.

Well, there isn't really a reason to fortify carry weight anymore, right?