Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very specific build, need assistance with ideas. (Justice system DB/TG Orientated also)

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
Hello everyone! I've really been wanting to play a stealthy character for these two DLCs (neither of which I have yet purchased). I was wondering if there are specific skills useful towards the justice system I can put on my bars, I'll probably go dual wield and bow for the aesthetic appearance. I will obviously be a nightblade, and Imperial due to personal preference. So basically I have the following questions.

What skills should I invest in? Both passive and abilities.
Should I bother with Vampire or Werewolf?
Now this one is a bit random, I plan to buy a month of ESO plus to dip my toes in rather than buying the DLCs full price, will I still have access to things like costumes, titles and the personality afterwards?

Looking forward to thievery and debauchery!
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and are there any specific sets that may work well with this?
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB