Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Launch on PS4 Moved to June 15

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Due to unforeseen issues, the Dark Brotherhood update launch on PS4 will now be on Wednesday, June 15. The update maintenance will begin at 6AM EDT/10AM GMT and the estimated duration is four hours.

The Dark Brotherhood update on Xbox One is not impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is the maintenance for PS4 still June 14th? Or is that now 15th as well?
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nénlindë
    Nénlindë
    ✭✭✭
    Wow...
    Charmander
    every time
    nothing ever beats charmander
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ripperoni
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might as well just stick to the usual and make PS4 a day after XB1 like always. This "unforeseen" issue is proof.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    It would normally have been on Wednesday following XBox. So, not that much of a loss. Although, all who were waiting, were getting our hopes up to get it same time as XBox.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    What's the Un for seen issue? Like really man ps4 always gets the shaft
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would normally have been on Wednesday following XBox. So, not that much of a loss. Although, all who were waiting, were getting our hopes up to get it same time as XBox.

It was scheduled that way so wed get it as a one-year anniversary gift for console players because it has been a year since it launched on both consoles. Of course things never work out that way. In before the actual issue was Sony's authorization...
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rjizzle09 wrote: »
    If by "shaft" you mean getting access a day later than expected...why yes, yes we are getting the shaft.

Now I have to wait a bit longer to get access to that crafting bag :(

Oh, the horror. The sheer, unadulterated horror. Whatever shall I do?

kaxZGmaJRhy04YFh--rIz1TSlhVp2CWHi9t7dIdq-ey3m26UzAXw_7ErXuQgY-K32VY-gHuiWHVBprpFhsRGxK_KRsyx=w426-h237
    Edited by bareheiny on June 14, 2016 1:00AM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bareheiny wrote: »
    If by "shaft" you mean getting access a day later than expected...why yes, yes we are getting the shaft.

Now I have to wait a bit longer to get access to that crafting bag :(

Oh, the horror. The sheer, unadulterated horror. Whatever shall I do?

Sit in a fetal position for 24 hours rocking back and forth.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have gotten it on PS4 until Thursday anyway...
    Edited by LadyLethalla on June 14, 2016 12:37AM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    So it's just the authorization? Why is Sony so slow when it comes to that? I took off work haha guess I'm going now
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So it's just the authorization? Why is Sony so slow when it comes to that? I took off work haha guess I'm going now

If it isn't then Zenimax dropped the ball.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update for the banner please @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Oh well it is Wayrest Sewers for the Vet pledge so some more easy keys before DB launch
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • MikkeOfGreenRiver
    MikkeOfGreenRiver
    ✭✭✭
    I’m glad we won’t be experiencing the unforeseen issue. Hopefully. I guess the bank will have to stand one more day of smelling like flowers from all of my alchemy reagents. :p
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to speculate that ZOS accidentally gave Sony the wrong date, since PS4 is usually on Wednesday?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone want to speculate that ZOS accidentally gave Sony the wrong date, since PS4 is usually on Wednesday?

No, because you just did :p
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I already took the day off work tomorrow.

Can you compensate me for the 200$ I gave up to get a jump start on DB???

You are turning your' reputation into a complete joke, console is keeping the game alive thanks to cheat engine and you still crap all over us.
    Edited by KingYogi415 on June 14, 2016 1:30AM
  • pinchedrug00
    Thanks for the extra day to play my stam sorc before i am forced to use rally zos
    Edited by pinchedrug00 on June 14, 2016 1:50AM
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    The [Split]! Haven't I waited long ENOUGH for a wolf mount!? Ugh, fail as usual... :/

[Edit to remove censor bypass]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 14, 2016 1:58AM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We understand this can be stressful, but this isn't the place for any bashing comments or "Master Race" mentalities. We've recently had to remove a few posts for being less than constructive and just plain rude. For further discussion on the matter, please be sure to remain respectful and on topic. As always, be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to avoid any action on one's own account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The yellow banner still says maintenance on 14 June for PS4. Are we getting two lots of maintenance or is it all being done on the 15th now? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • film
    film
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

We understand this can be stressful, but this isn't the place for any bashing comments or "Master Race" mentalities. We've recently had to remove a few posts for being less than constructive and just plain rude. For further discussion on the matter, please be sure to remain respectful and on topic. As always, be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to avoid any action on one's own account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What were the unforeseen issues that lead to this decision?

Follow the stream if you like the stream. Marry the stream if you love the stream.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to unforeseen issues, the Dark Brotherhood update launch on PS4 will now be on Wednesday, June 15. The update maintenance will begin at 6AM EDT/10AM GMT and the estimated duration is four hours.

The Dark Brotherhood update on Xbox One is not impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    You watched Sony E3 conference and decided that it would be too good day for PS4 players if they get DB as promised?)

At least basic DB patch don't have such huge number of issues as TG had.

It was scheduled that way so wed get it as a one-year anniversary gift for console players because it has been a year since it launched on both consoles. Of course things never work out that way. In before the actual issue was Sony's authorization...
    That's excuse, not an issue.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on June 14, 2016 2:59AM
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are turning your' reputation into a complete joke, console is keeping the game alive thanks to cheat engine and you still crap all over us.

Compensate you? LOL. Absolutely not. You did that to yourself. You took a day off work for a game. Talk about First World Problems.

• Special_XYZ
    Special_XYZ
    ✭✭✭

Well that wasn't very smart. Why in the world would you do that?
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭

You took off work for a dlc and call zos a joke? :D
    Edited by JubJub on June 14, 2016 3:10AM
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it failed authorisation. Sony sent it back and said "c'mon you can't release it in this state, did you even test this in house?"
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You watched Sony E3 conference and decided that it would be too good day for PS4 players if they get DB as promised?)

At least basic DB patch don't have such huge number of issues as TG had.

That's excuse, not an issue.

Seems someone is unaware of the procedure any and all patches for consoles undertake before going live. Zenimax's updates for consoles HAVE to follow what Sony and Microsoft allow. PC is the only one Zenimax can fiddle with as they please.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For once i thought that patching for console's would be on the same day. This issue was to be expected. Sony has always done their patching 1 day after Microsoft. I'm not sure why but it doesn't really bother me in the end.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on June 14, 2016 3:28AM
    PS4 NA DC