The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Launch on PS4 Moved to June 15

• Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    This is terrible news.

I'll be thinking about ask if you while I'm doing DB stuff today XD
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. These emotions over a 24 hour delay are amazing.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HORRIBLE MAGICA USERS HAVE 1 MORE DAY, GOOD AND GREAT MAGICA USERS DONT CARE. HORRIBLE STAM USERS ARE PLOTTING FOR REVENGE, GOOD AND GREAT STAM USERS DONT CARE. BUT HATE BEING ASKED MORE REROLLED NOOB QUESTIONS BY MAGICA USERS THAT CANT GRIND FOR 1 DAY WITH DB.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maff wrote: »
    Wow. These emotions over a 24 hour delay are amazing.

giphy.gif
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already took the day off work tomorrow.

Can you compensate me for the 200$ I gave up to get a jump start on DB???

You are turning your' reputation into a complete joke, console is keeping the game alive thanks to cheat engine and you still crap all over us.

LOL. What? Is this real life?
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • TaylorDHaley
    TaylorDHaley
    Soul Shriven
    Wow really. Please tell us what these unforeseen reasons are. We deserve to know seeing as were the customers who paid for your game and continue to keep it alive. You cant just say "oh were moving the date because......yeah"
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I take days of work all the time for music festivals or trips to LA.
    I now have to take tomorrow off too if I want to play before Monday!

ZOS should give everyone on playstation 500-1500 crowns for completely not caring about our time, jacking us around and simply lying to us about the release date.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've removed several posts that were not constructive and off-topic. We definitely understand the frustration and anger this has caused. Please keep your feedback civil.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • pdarwin
    pdarwin
    ✭✭
    One of my guild-mates asked yesterday when the update was supposed to roll out.

I told them I read we were supposed to have maintenance today (14th), but that I thought the DB release would not be until the 15th.

Guess I was wrong about the downtime for today... oh well

All you hyper-frustrated folks who find the inconvenience of this to be unbearable... suit up and go kill something in game!

Use that edge to your benefit!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

• Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    Bummer. Oh well, tomorrow it is then!
  • Sk0n3ny
    Sk0n3ny

You are turning your' reputation into a complete joke, console is keeping the game alive thanks to cheat engine and you still crap all over us.

You know you shouldn't rely on any mmo being on time. Especially when your hard earned money is on the line. You can't blame the game for that.
  • Azor_Ahaii
    Azor_Ahaii
    ✭✭✭
    It's only being delayed by ONE DAY, stop crying for compensation and stuff. You can still enjoy the game without the DB dlc for a day.
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭

Thank you, your self involved whining made me smile! :)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    This gives me time to get my new modem. Awesomeness.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    So why exactly is it delayed anyway? And they didn't know that sooner?
  • vic4ert
    vic4ert
    it is necessary to warn of the above, the entire gaming spirit broke
    987.gif
  • xii-santa
    xii-santa
    ✭✭
    Disappointing DLC #4 delayed 24 hours? who cares...
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »
    Honestly? If you really dislike the game and/or the devs so much, why do you keep playing it? xD

I mean.. whipe your eyes and suck it up or crawl back to you lairs to sit silently and alone in the dark..

Edit: If you took a day off from work and complain for lost money, maybe you should get your priorities in life straightened up..

bet you have not even been affected by this?, its highly annoying for me and do think its out of order for people who work and have made arrangements around there false advertising most people wont even know about this due to no notice in game just this weak thread on forum with weak apology they should give us free crowns or something For this major inconvience they have wasted the time of a entire platform

Mr Molehill... You're about to get an awful lot bigger...
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also on PS4 and as I also agree with many of the comments above its not fair for people who have got their ps4s on at home while at work, waiting for the update to come through so that they can download it and come home and relax! I run on 1mbs internet download speed.Your last update took me 12 hours to download. Which is no fault of your own but my terrible internet. However a heads up a little earlier would of been nice, and an explanation! so I don't leave my ps4 on all day for no reason!

For those unaware, ps4 has a 'quiet mode' where it is basically off but Weill still charge controllers and automatically download updates.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by the Society for the Elimination of Indiscriminate Exlamation Marks.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, I don't quite get it. Why do console players constantly get the short-end of the stick from you all, ZOS? I really don't get it. It's completely unjust 9x out of 10, and uncalled for. And all it does is lead to these "Master Race" posts that you all claim to dislike so much. So here's an idea: Release content for all platforms on the same day. And voila! You'll avoid a ton of the backlash you receive for having a bias against console players (although not all of it).

By the way, does anyone know why it was pushed back? Did ZOS even have the decency to explain what had transpired for PS4 users to have this delay?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I has dlc now? I want to play with my dk already but he's only a widdle vr1 :(
  • Guffaw
    Guffaw
    Soul Shriven
    Disappointed.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I'm frickin dissapointed and slighty pissed, but I forgove you all.
    It's not your fault.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    THIS IS NO PROBLEM FOR ME
    GUESS I WILL JUST BE PLAYING NEW DLC WITH MY XBOX TONIGHT UNTIL THE PATCH IS READY FOR MY PS4 COPY.
    #E3
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »

LOL. What? Is this real life?

If youre new to gaming I can forgive the ignorance. But plenty of people take days off for their favorite games. Heck people take off for things like the Superbowl and the World Cup.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What Im most annoyed by is the absolute zero attempt at explaining why theyre delaying by a day. Had this been PC the forums would of erupted.

Theres probably hundreds of thousands of people scratching their heads right now wondering why DB isnt downloading and patching on PS4. And if they do care to come to the forums theyll get this lame ass "explanation" that tells them nothing.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    Rule 1: Don't take off work to play an MMO, unless you can comfortably do so and don't plan on raging when there is downtime.

Rule 2: Suck it up, [Snip] happens.

[Edit to remove profanity filter]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 14, 2016 5:29PM
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Yasmin51
    Yasmin51
    Soul Shriven
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly i cant wait but ZOS will make it run proper as it should be so don't complain people just one more day thats all.

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zow why you do this to me why ;____;
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie