Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questing with friends?

Kylestien
Kylestien
Greetings.

Okay, so I have Elder Scrolls Online for PS4. But I have not played it in a year and in fact deleted it. The main reason is simple: i had intended to play the game with my friends, but the problem was everything to with friends was terrible! From not being on the same stage of a quest (Like when you both start off in Coldbharbor and SHOULD be at the same stages, but one of you ends up getting ahead and therefore you need to do everything twice. Repeat for all of ESO.) to not being able to jon friends in dungeons, to segregaion of friends in different factions, to... well I'm sure you know all the issues with this game's friend system more then I do.

But I just read on Twitter that they are doing something to sort that out. I was curious about this and was wondering if it sorted any and ALL poten tial issues with this game. if so, I may convince my friendd to rebuy it and go on a grand Tamriel adventure.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very exciting, I must admit. I think it will help in a lot of ways, but it won't solve all of the problems you've spoken about. 'One Tamriel' is a step in the right direction, and a huge one I think. Here is a little more you can read about it:

One Tamriel

Of course we all know very little, so fingers crossed it helps address some of your concerns.
    If you can be anything, be kind.