Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark BH PVP - Stamplar or Magicka DK?

Actually_Goku
Actually_Goku
✭✭✭✭
Just recently started playing again - I play some PVE but only for a stronger end-game PVP.

What's likely to be stronger long-term for PVP, out of my two mains - a Dunmer vamp DK, or a Redguard Stamplar? I haven't followed ESO whilst I've been away so I'm unaware of how the game is shaping and tracking with patches since pre-Theives guild...

I'm hearing and seeing a lot of Stam DK's. Is this just a typical FOTM type of thing? Or could it potentially be the long-term PVP King? It sucked the last time I remember...
Edited by Actually_Goku on June 11, 2016 2:48PM

Best Answer

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While a vampire DK is no longer a faceroll against all comers it's still very strong, especially if you make a DoT build.

Stamplars are much, much better than they used to be, though, and I recommend you start with that simply because you'll be amazed at the new options available for stamina builds. The entire Fighters Guild line now is a stamina-user's dream and there's even a passive that gives you a damage bonus per FG skill slotted. I imagine you already have Vigor. Also, trapping webs is a poison explosion scaled off stamina.
    Answer ✓