Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking For Group/Seeking Guild

MisterMockingham
MisterMockingham
Soul Shriven
Hello, fellow ESO gamers! My name is Michael. I am seeking a group of people to play ESO with after picking it up from GameStop for a good price. I also don't mind joining a Guild if I feel up to it. I also play on the North America Server, but I'm not opposed to playing on the European Server, if the ping and lag aren't too bad. EDIT: It would appear I posted in the EU section, which is of no issue, as I had just noticed. I saw the North American one and now posted here as well. Sorry, newb here.

Current character setups:

Name - Michael Kahi
Level - 06
Race - Khajiit
Class - Dragonknight
Alliance - Daggerfall Covenant

Name - Utei Caetius
Level - 05
Race - Argonian
Class - Sorcerer
Alliance - Ebonheart Pact

Name - Gernna Farseer
Level - 04
Race - Nord
Class - Nightblade
Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion

Name - Aroat Rugra
Level - 03
Race - Orc
Class - Templar
Alliance - Daggerfall Covenant

Also, if someone can lead me to where I can post a introduction post, please link me either here or via PM. Thanks, and have a good day!
"Oy, too loud... make with the whisper, don't with the loud-maker talk." - Mr. Director

Also, if you want to play ESO with me, hit me up with a PM.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you an invite just need your gamer tag
  • MisterMockingham
    MisterMockingham
    Soul Shriven
    My GamerTag is FascistFungus.
    "Oy, too loud... make with the whisper, don't with the loud-maker talk." - Mr. Director

Also, if you want to play ESO with me, hit me up with a PM.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • fryguy822005
    Hey you still lookkng for a guild ?
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server