Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DB & Camo Hunter.

sunskater
sunskater
Hi.

For those on PC who had experience with Camo Hunter before Dark Brotherhood went live, do you still use it? What do you think of it now? Thanks for your insights.

Best,

JT
Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
PS4/NA
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not on PC. But given the changes it seems pretty worthless.

The only thing I can think that it would be good for is slotting it for the 10% crit chance for doing DPS in PVE.

They removed the damage from stealth against undead, which was the perk in PVP. You can get Minor Berserk with attacks out of stealth, but if you are a NB you can already get this with Grim Focus.

Also I would think most builds will slot Radiant Magelight over this to gain the empower buff/gank resistance, so the reveal stealthed enemies effect is outshined by RM.

Sure it gives 3% weapon damage, but so does Silver Leash/Trap Beast, and they may actually provide some benefit.

I will most likely remove this skill from my bar once DB drops on PS4.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they made that skill pretty worthless outside of very specific circumstances.
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I no longer use it, if I want to do specific extra damage to undead like it used to I have a duplicate set of weapons with prismatic enchant. Does about 5k/6k-infused extra with that enchant now. I'm still slightly upset they removed the stam return from the Evil morph, now I don't use the skill entirely.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK