The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EP] [AD]All Ladies Guild looking for more members. No Dues, No fees. [Platform: Xbox One NA]

vserroul
vserroul
Titanium Pact is looking for more ladies to join our Guild with the intent of getting together for Group Dungeons, Public Dungeons, Trials, Alliance War in Cyrodiil and Imperial City, or if you just need someone to help you get a few quests out of the way.
Need help collecting Skyshards, or defeating World Bosses? Let us help you.
We meet every Tuesday evening.

There are no weekly dues, or fees required.

Incentives for active members include:
  • Access to the Guild Bank
  • Free Werewolf Bites [Ebonheart]
  • Free Vampire Bites [Aldmeri]
  • Guild Raffle! (once we hit 50+)
  • Guild Store (once we hit 50+)
  • much more...

If you are interested, please message Guildmaster: V4N iLL4 RuSSo on Xbox live for an invite or you may email us at: theti22squad@gmail.com
You may also leave your xbox gamertag here in the comments as well.

**Please do not message with any offers on merging Guilds. Your offer will be declined**

Check out our website at: www.titaniumsquad.com or look for us on Facebook: Titanium Squad - All Lady Community

Our Youtube Channel contains archived videos of our live streams on Twitch. Feel free to check them out. YOUTUBE:Ti22Squad TWITCH:Ti22SQUAD
<3

13239148_1035405016548932_1538555427034623664_n.jpg?oh=9823cfe49e5b83a5941043c4edd87468&oe=57E27D8B
Edited by vserroul on June 7, 2016 10:05PM
Ebonheart Pact |
Master Blacksmithing | Master Clothier | Master Provisioner | Master Alchemist
www.titaniumsquad.com
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    Or come meet us in Imperial City [Scourge] :wink:
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    I will be in the Rift tonight from around 5pm-6pm Pacific if anyone wants to group up. Send me an invite: V4N iLL4 RuSSo :smiley:
    TitaniumSquad.com
    Edited by vserroul on June 8, 2016 5:01PM
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Hi @vserroul, I'm interested in joining but have a few questions. I've listed some of them below. I'm sure I'll have more later on.

How many members are currently in the guild at this time?

Is Tuesday the only day that the guild meets up? What time is the meet up at?

Is it mandatory to come to the meet up?

How many days out of the month are required to be considered active for full membership?

Thanks,
    Vixen
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    Hi @Vixen_Wild

At the moment, we have about 15 members, but we're climbing. It's not much, but there are a few of us that are very active. Tuesdays are just a community gaming night and are not mandatory to attend. The few of us that do play are online almost everyday.
    You are not required to play everyday, but to be considered active, I would say at least twice per week for 1 month after your start date. Making sure you play with members of the guild on a regular basis and participate in different events will help you gain different incentives such as access to the guild bank and so on.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :) Send me a friend request on Xbox Live: V4N iLL4 RuSSo
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • Kuvira
    Kuvira
    Edited by Kuvira on March 19, 2017 2:56AM
  • JLo6622
    JLo6622
    Definitely interested! GT: JLo6622
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    Awesome, @Kuvira & @JLo6622 I will add you as soon as I get home tonight :)
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    I created a Facebook page for the guild if any of you Ladies are interested:

Titanium Pact Facebook Page
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • mtneergirl
    mtneergirl
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please! GT: mtneergirl
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me an invite. Gamer tag is TARAFRAKA
    I'm at 578 CP, 5 gold geared characters, 2 are stormproof. Magblade, magplar, stamsorc and magdk.
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    mtneergirl wrote: »
    I'd like to join please! GT: mtneergirl
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Shoot me an invite. Gamer tag is TARAFRAKA
    I'm at 578 CP, 5 gold geared characters, 2 are stormproof. Magblade, magplar, stamsorc and magdk.

Invites sent. Welcome to guild. :smiley:
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • brooklynbougie
    brooklynbougie
    Soul Shriven
    interested!! brooklynbougie :smile:
    Edited by brooklynbougie on July 18, 2016 3:35PM
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    Invite sent @brooklynbougie feel free to join our Facebook page as well :)
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • SoberAlias
    GT: JINXEDem Recently started new character on Xbox NA Server, Aldmeri Dominion Alliance. Your post lists [AD] so am hoping you will let me join.
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    @jinxedem I will add you as soon as I get home from work. Please join our facebook page by clicking the link provided :)

>>Titanium Pact<<
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • SoberAlias
    Thank you! :)
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    Imperial City tonight at 9pm est.
    Scourge
    Ebonheart Pact

If anyone is interested in tagging along :)
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    I would like to tackle some dungeons tonight if any Ladies would like to join me. 6:30pm pacific time :) Ebonheart Pact, preferably the DLC dungeons.
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • Kaydeyboi
    Kaydeyboi
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining! Gt- Kaydeyboi
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    I've been getting a lot of requests from Guys to join the guild. I just want to remind everyone that this is an all female guild.
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • vserroul
    vserroul
    Come join our facebook page for updates and to get together for group dungeons or PvP :)

Facebook: Titanium Pact
    Ebonheart Pact |
    www.titaniumsquad.com
  • grohiik07
    grohiik07
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! GT is grohiik07. Thanks!