Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I get a refund?

Jollygoodusername
Jollygoodusername
✭✭✭
Has this ever happened or is it just out of the question? 'Why?' you want to know, because I would rather have donated the $120 I paid, to have gone to charity or developers that are more involved with the community. It's been about a month now and at first, everything about ESO was beautiful, until the audio bugs, then the graphical bugs, then quest bugs, falling through the map, infinite load times and just an all around terrible 'quest' experience. Around 90% of the engine is run on the CPU alone, while the shaders are mildly handled by the GPU, evident by running any monitoring software or by checking the HeroBlade support website.

So, after being disappointed ( which hasn't happened to me since GTA5 ) is it possible to get refunds? Has anyone heard of such a thing happening here? I'm invested for 6 months of subscription on top of Imperial Edition, which at the time, seemed like an excellent summer entertainment purchase. Hope it doesn't go to waste, decaying account with crowns going unused too. Just wanted the communities input first, maybe someone has a friend who felt the same at one point and tried.

Best Answers

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way to find out for certain is to directly write the company and include the request .
    Answer ✓
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple people, actually probably everyone who has ever played this game long term has felt the same pain you do.

If you are in the EU you have a much better chance. In the U.S. you are S.O.L.

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have any alloys pls send them my way
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Multiple people, actually probably everyone who has ever played this game long term has felt the same pain you do.

Please,dont add me in there.I feel none of this at all. And I have played since beta.
  • Francis_Toliver
    Francis_Toliver
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

I love this game.

Just another troll thread.

<yawn>
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get MMO'd............noob