The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP Target Frame - Hide @accountname, more!

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
RP Target Frame - v1.04

This simple addon gives an option to hide various aspects of the UI. Currently it can:
  • Hide the @accountname from the target frame introduced with the Dark Brotherhood update.
  • Hide the player head icon from the target frame.
  • Hide @accountname from the player interaction frame.
  • Hide player titles.
More options may be added in the future based on feedback.

Download RP Target Frame at ESOUI

Edited by Phinix1 on June 6, 2016 3:42AM
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't RP, but this will be useful as the @name is just unecessary clutter on the screen imo.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Llilium
    Llilium
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if this is possible for that hideous block indicator too.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use this and love it, thank you. :)
    I was wondering if it's possible to hide the CP number as well as the small head icon that they also stuck next to names please?
    EU / NA / PC
  • smee_z
    smee_z
    ✭✭✭
    Your account name still shows through social interaction when close to an ally.
    Since there's none (?) when close to an enemy, so your account name would not show.

Great work by the way man.
    PC NA

Games are meant to be played.

Back in Auriel's Bow 1.0, I have thought that the best way to handicap a faction with the HUGE pop advantage is to temporarily disable their grouping functionality and their ability to fight in 3rd person point of view! Let's see if these do not even up the odds.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard about this in guild chat today! Looks handy and I'll definitely suggest it to folks looking to hide the @name
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smee_z wrote: »
    Your account name still shows through social interaction when close to an ally.
    Since there's none (?) when close to an enemy, so your account name would not show.

Great work by the way man.

This should be fixed in the latest version. You have to go into the options and enable hiding the @accountname from player interactions.

BlueViolet wrote: »
    I was wondering if it's possible to hide the CP number as well as the small head icon that they also stuck next to names please?

Author sirinsidiator has an addon called Medic - UI Fixes which removes the ugly player head icon from non-champion players, and fixes some other things as well. :)
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »

Author sirinsidiator has an addon called Medic - UI Fixes which removes the ugly player head icon from non-champion players, and fixes some other things as well. :)

Ah, terrific, thanks for that ! :)
    Slowly but surely I can have my game put back to the way it was - at least in a cosmetic sense.
    EU / NA / PC
  • Annra
    Annra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Phinix1 for your RP Target Frame addon. I've also tested "medic", but it does not hide the userID while in range for social interaction. Therefore I prefer your solution. Only the white head sign is still disturbing. It would be great if you could add a hide function for this too.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Annra - Done! New version has been uploaded and should be available in Minion shortly.

• Annra
    Annra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Annra - Done! New version has been uploaded and should be available in Minion shortly.

Excellent! Thank you very much!
    Edited by Annra on June 4, 2016 6:44AM
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.04:
    • Fixed a bug that would cause no name to appear when someone invited you to a group when the option to hide @accountname from the player interaction frame was on.