Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone no what set this is and how to get it or will it be craftable????

LordDragos
LordDragos
✭✭
BLmfwFE_4GY.jpg

Edited by LordDragos on June 6, 2016 3:20AM
Imperial Dragonknight Tank - EP
Breton Magic Nightblade - EP
Breton Templar Healer/DPS - EP
Imperial Stamina Nightbalde - EP
Imperial Templar Tank - DC
High Elf Sorcerer - AD
Imperial Stam Sorcere - DC
Dunmer Dragonknight - EP

GT: iMak0
  • _Sig41
    _Sig41
    Soul Shriven
    It's the Akatosh style, it's currently only available as the Flanking set which you get for completing daily bounties in Kvatch and Anvil.
  • LordDragos
    LordDragos
    ✭✭
    damn, they need to let us craft it the imperial light armor style is one of the worst looking armors ever, need an improved imperial looking armor for light and medium.
    High Elf Sorcerer - AD
    Dunmer Dragonknight - EP

• LordDragos
    LordDragos
    ✭✭
    damn i just looked at those sets and they are garbage. typical eso make something cool looking worthless, but they made alliance styles craftable so hopefully we can get this one. i mean there is 2 thieves guild styles i mean seriously cause the first one was so cool lets make 2 of them.......great it idea. should have made this one craftable and dropped the second thieves armor from release, a little more originial
    High Elf Sorcerer - AD
    Dunmer Dragonknight - EP