Your Opinion on Vicious Death?

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best set ever I have literally killed groups of 8 single handedly. Stack on crown? Go ahead I double dog dare you.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not complaining, I'm just showing you a screenshot of Vicious Death proccing from a Cold Harbor Ballista lol :dizzy:

heMMnSv.png
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And to be honest, when I run into a zerg with proxy and clouding swarm, I sometimes end up proccing a random guy's Vicious Death explosion which helps A LOT, but still, cheesy as ever.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in a large group yesterday. 8 of us got one-shotted at same time.
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on June 5, 2016 1:37PM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    I'm not complaining, I'm just showing you a screenshot of Vicious Death proccing from a Cold Harbor Ballista lol :dizzy:

heMMnSv.png

This is the part that peeves me the most, because you shouldn't be able to proc VD off siege. It's an absurd concept, and rewards the lowest skilled gameplay.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Broken set to fix a broken mechanic in game. They should have decentivized the root cause of zerging instead of implementing this silly set.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this has previously been covered.

I don't mind the set personally.

What I do mind is dying and having VD on my death recap when literally no one else is anywhere near me, let alone dying.

All of like to see is it do what it's tooltip says it does, proc when someone dies, not before.
    Options