Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crafting bag and materials vanished

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I had it when I logged on to play for a while yesterday and then today it's gone and so area all my materials. Is this a bug with the new patch?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think everyone saw this one coming...
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't even harvest mats! Or I can but then they aren't there. What a royal screw up... is this across the board for all players or just people who have ESO plus with the crafting bag?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put it a support ticket (preferably from in the game) by using /help in chat. Those folks should be able to help you out. This is not something everyone with the crafting bag is experiencing.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Put it a support ticket (preferably from in the game) by using /help in chat. Those folks should be able to help you out. This is not something everyone with the crafting bag is experiencing.

Hi MissBizz, I had sent a request through your guild forum to join a day or two ago. Is there something else I need to do?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Hi MissBizz, I had sent a request through your guild forum to join a day or two ago. Is there something else I need to do?

@autumnsongbird Sorry no, I totally forget to get folks invited last night as I was busy exploring the new DLC. I'll send you an invite when I'm at my PC in about 4 hours.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    Suggest also disabling all of your add-ons temporarily, on the outside chance one is interfering with the inventory interface.
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has to be something with your add ons.I have no problems with my bags.Is this on PC or what other platform?
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no addons. None. I'm sorry but just because you have no problem with your bags doesn't mean that someone else might not. Bugs do not always impact everyone. If so, when there was a bug, every one would experience it. But everyone does not always experience the same bugs. I will know for sure if it is specifically related to getting the crafting back when my ESO plus runs out in 20 some odd days. If my materials magically return after that then we can be 100% certain that the crafting bag comes with some kind of bug. But for now, because I have my subscription, I cannot test this as they do not have an option that allows me to not use their craft bag, but I am relatively certain this is where the bug originates because I had my materials and now I don't nor do I have a craft bag and it happened shortly after the update.

Even customer service doesn't seem to comprehend the issue. Their response to the two tickets I had on it was to send me to a link explaining what crafting bags are when I clearly stated that my crafting bag and materials options were gone taking all my materials with it. So I don't expect a resolve to this any time soon.

Edit - that's not meant to sound rude. I'm just explaining and also frustrated that even customer service doesn't seem to comprehend the issue.
    Edited by CombatPrayer on June 3, 2016 11:59AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, lets make sure your Crafting Bag is in fact missing.

When you go to harvest something, does the loot log in the lower right hand corner put a little bag icon next to the item? This indicates the item went directly into your crafting bag, which is why you don't see it in normal inventory.

As for the Crafting Bag, when you open your inventory window with the I Key, there are a series of Icons across the top the list, I think it is the second one from the left that is your Crafting Bag. Do you see that icon, and if so, if you click on it, does it show you the list of stuff in your crafting bag?

I don't think you can see your crafting bag from say a Merchant or Banking Window, just from your Inventory pane.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use a controller. I just switched to K/Mand there is a crafting bag there in the interface and I can see my inventory but it is not there for the controller. It was there at first at the very top of the list. Now it is gone. I guess I can switch to K/M control when I need to access something. So this is an issue with their controller feature which is listed as beta and something that is part of ESO IIRC. The crafting bag aspect is messed up for me when I use a controller. Looks like I will have to put in a new customer service issues and update it to their controller beta feature.