Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Society of Silence! Join the family.

CourtneyManson
WELCOME TO THE SOCIETY OF SILENCE!. This is an Xbox One guild and takes any alliance. This guild is fairly new so I need wonderful people such as yourselves to help me create an active family. Your family is here to make your ESO experience even better. Once we reach 50 members, I'm going to give away a random purple motif (probs a Xivkyn chapter or a daedric tbh). This is the guild for anything and everything and anyone! Forreal anyone you talk to on here is gonna ge so friendly. I mainly focus on crafting so I have converted the guild bank to a crafting resources bank and I'm willing to find anything you need that's not in the bank.There is a constant flow of materials for provisioning, clothier, blacksmithing, alchemy, enchanting, and woodworking. I also put lots of things in there like trait gems, tannins, pieces of armor sets, and other things. I also want players who love to do other things. For example: Want to do PvP? Group up and let’s obliterate our foes. Want to stick to PvE? Cool deal. Let me gear up and I’ll be on my way to go dungeon crawling or questing with you. Want to buy or sell? Let’s get trading. Enjoy crafting or need something crafted? Just ask a family member and we will help you right out. Want to immerse yourself in some roleplay? I’d love to start. Lonely and want to chit chat about overthrowing the government and what not? I’m your gal. Bored and want to knock out some achievements? Skyshard hunting with the fam maybe. No dues are going to be required ever. After all, you are going to be family. Members will be able to update their member note to let the family know what they have to offer (i.e. Free werewolf/vampire bites, master blacksmith, PvP, roleplaying, etc.) Once you've received your invitation to the guild, I would absolutely love if you invited people you enjoy playing with so we have a wide array of personalities and interests. So what do you say? Want to put the laughter in manslaughter? Want to put the fun in funeral? Want to put the hot in psychotic? >:) You can contact me at anytime or leave a comment below. My gamertag is CourtneyManson.
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Hi :) I have a few characters but my main is a AD 32 Dragonknight. Sounds like you are putting together a fun guild and would love to join

GT: Merrick42
  • Daedalaman
    Daedalaman
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am very new to this game and am looking for a good community to do stuff with.

My GT is Daedalaman
  • CourtneyManson
    Daedalaman wrote: »
    Hi, I am very new to this game and am looking for a good community to do stuff with.

My GT is Daedalaman

Sounds great! I'll send you an invite soon ^~^

• EagerSPARTAN029
    EagerSPARTAN029
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! This sounds like a wonderful guild and I would love to join if you'd have me.

My gamertag is EagerSPARTAN029
    (0 as in the number not the letter)
  • CourtneyManson
    Hello! This sounds like a wonderful guild and I would love to join if you'd have me.

My gamertag is EagerSPARTAN029
    (0 as in the number not the letter)

Of course! I'll send you an invite soon. ^~^ thank you for wanting to join!

• MyaSilver
    MyaSilver
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like an awesome guild, I am kinda quiet but would really like a guild to do stuff with.

My tag is SilverSpyder83
  • fordmit14
    fordmit14
    Sounds like fun. GT: mit14
  • Ferylin96
    Ferylin96
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    Gt : is PurpleRosebud82
  • CourtneyManson
    Alrighty. All invites are sent! :blush:
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Blackhands of sithis is interested in you joining our guild via merge, thoughts?
  • CourtneyManson
    Blackhands of sithis is interested in you joining our guild via merge, thoughts?
    I am so so sorry! I'm just seeing this. If you're still interested I would love to discuss it some more. It sounds like a wonderful idea.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok but just want to be clear lol we are looking for other guilds to merge into my guild. Had 2 say tht there was some confusion b4 with others
    Edited by Steel_Linx43 on May 26, 2016 9:08PM
  • RetroactiveChex
    RetroactiveChex
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. GT RetroactiveChex.
  • CourtneyManson
    Ok but just want to be clear lol we are looking for other guilds to merge into my guild. Had 2 say tht there was some confusion b4 with others
    Would you be able to message me on xbox? I'm able to respond faster. My GT is CourtneyManson
  • CourtneyManson
    I'd like to join. GT RetroactiveChex.
    I'll get you your invitation soon ^~^
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Would you be able to message me on xbox? I'm able to respond faster. My GT is CourtneyManson

Sure thing I'll do do shortly