The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it true that a Certain Daggerfall Grand Overlord was banned on Xbox NA?

Burning_Talons
Burning_Talons
✭✭✭✭✭
Can't put his name so you guys gotta use context. I just wanna know if he was banned or not for acc sharing as I was told.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this time in the game lost of cheaters are being banned, so would not surprise me.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he was or wasn't I do not believe anyone is at liberty to say on the forums.

I'm all for punishment when deserved. Grand warlord to lowly serf.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard rumors of a player whose gamertag is slang for a firearm with the appearance of a yellow, malleable, and ductile metal getting banned. But I've heard that it isn't true and that he is actually training up a stam DK and that is why he is gone.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard rumors of a player whose gamertag is slang for a firearm with the appearance of a yellow, malleable, and ductile metal getting banned. But I've heard that it isn't true and that he is actually training up a stam DK and that is why he is gone.

Lol
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I been hearing he wasn't banned just leveling alt I can ask someone I know who usually run with him daily and was told he just leveling a alt but I asked 2 weeks ago so something could change.I could ask of anyone really interested.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol not banned. He just has multiple characters and plays pve, check maelstrom boards you'll probably see him.
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    From what I been hearing he wasn't banned just leveling alt I can ask someone I know who usually run with him daily and was told he just leveling a alt but I asked 2 weeks ago so something could change.I could ask of anyone really interested.
    Lol not banned. He just has multiple characters and plays pve, check maelstrom boards you'll probably see him.

Whenever some hits GO they never play on it. Dont want people to get that achievement huh?
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ if they were good they could play on it
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He told me a few weeks back as soon as he hit GO he was done with that character in PVP and starting over with a lowbie. Can't confirm or deny as I have been doing the same lately and haven't been into PVP.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is it's such a grind to GO that they're tired of that class by the time they get there.