Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Kingmaker's Will - Now Recruiting - Fresh Guild - Xbox One (NA) (Aldmeri Dominion)

i_levi4than
Kingmaker's Will is a fresh guild that I have just set up today. The vision for this guild is to allow players who thoroughly enjoy the PvE aspect of ESO to come together and help one another out. While it is a somewhat professional and serious guild, we want all of our members to feel at home and as part of one big family. The main focus of the guild is PvE, but when we have acquired enough guild members, we could then expand to other areas such as PvP, Trading, and etc.

There are just a few guidelines I would like to lay down, and they are to help not only the guild out, but yourself as well:

1) Most guilds ask for weekly dues of some kind, and I believe it is crucial for a new up-and-coming guild. With that being said, I am asking for 2k a week dues for the time being. This is to help raise funds to eventually be able to hold a guild trader.

2) Be respectful. If someone makes you mad, don't proceed to cuss them out or yell inappropriate things at them through the mic, and/or send hateful messages. This will see you kicked out of the guild if it becomes a problem.

3) If you take something from the guild bank, that's okay, I just ask that you be courteous and deposit as much as you withdraw.

Now that I've gotten the formalities out of the way, I would just like to express that my goal for this guild is to be a place for all to come and have a good time while feeling like part of one big family. I will be incorporating a rank structure and there will be room for advancement within the guild. I am the Guildmaster, and eventually I would like to split the guild into 4 squads (one for each of the guild chats) and assign an officer for each squad. That is something for the future though, but hopefully a future we can achieve together! If you are wanting a serious, but fun gaming experience, become a part of Kingmaker's Will today and we can grow the guild into something amazing!

Message me on XBL or post your GT below for an invite. My GT is: i levi4than
  • i_levi4than
    Now recruiting 10 members! Send me your GTs and I'll invite!