Maintenance for the week of October 15:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

....................................................................................................

KenaPKK
KenaPKK
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_AntonioP

Oh we all know what the topic is. lol My thread was plenty self-explanatory.

Update on why we still can't play not only the new DLC that (kind of) launched today, but the entire game as a whole?
NA PC | Youtube channel [link]

FRIGHT | Toxïn | Stoìc | Cir'ana (PvE only)

Legion XIII | GM | DC small group PvP
Mighty | Acting GM | NA's dueling and player-made Battlegrounds guild
You Just Got Exposed | Exposer | Nut up or shut up son.

"If meant for friends, why is it made of AP?"
"All your tel var are belong to me!"
"AD + EP = AP"
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    @ZOS_AntonioP

Update on why we still can't play not only the new DLC that (kind of) launched today, but the entire game as a whole?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3029761#Comment_3029761

Here's the latest update since you can't read the stickied message above.
    Huntler
    Alacrity
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread seems pretty unnecessary, honestly. We all want to play. No need to make it worse. I'm sure we can all find something to occupy ourselves until maintenance is done. I've heard of this magical place called 'Outside' that seems to be rather popular with the non-pasty humans. I might try it out.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    @ZOS_AntonioP

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3029761#Comment_3029761

That update was made after my threads bro.
    NA PC | Youtube channel [link]

FRIGHT | Toxïn | Stoìc | Cir'ana (PvE only)

Legion XIII | GM | DC small group PvP
    Mighty | Acting GM | NA's dueling and player-made Battlegrounds guild
    You Just Got Exposed | Exposer | Nut up or shut up son.

"If meant for friends, why is it made of AP?"
    "All your tel var are belong to me!"
    "AD + EP = AP"
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :neutral:

Wait a minute...where did all the posts go in this thread o_O

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    @ZOS_AntonioP

That update was made after my threads bro.

It's only the latest one, and only a confirmation that they were still at the same point as a previous update. You do know how to use the forums, don't you? ;)
    Huntler
    Alacrity
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STRIKE 2!
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • ZOS_AntonioP
    Hello again,

Ah, then the thread makes more sense. Though as one had mentioned there is an update on this thread here. Easy to miss, so please no need for shaming. Though we will go ahead and close this thread since there is currently a more main thread discussing the matter. We hope to have the servers back up and running in no time after implementation of the item issue fix.

Thank you for understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.