The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Returning player

Archon12976
Archon12976
✭✭
Hi everyone,

So i broke down and bought the pc version of ESO after getting frustrated with PS4 and i was wondering which DLC's people suggest nowadays. I stopped playing well before Thieves Guild came out, so I'm not familiar with the new content.

I can probably afford two DLC's to start with, just not sure which ones. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Best Answers

• Archon12976
    Archon12976
    ✭✭
    Not a bad idea. Just curious, do you keep the craft bag if you unsubscribe?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes from what I've read anything in it is still useable after unsub just won't be able to put any more in it till you resub
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The codes around $15.00