The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning player

Archon12976
Archon12976
✭✭
Hi everyone,

So i broke down and bought the pc version of ESO after getting frustrated with PS4 and i was wondering which DLC's people suggest nowadays. I stopped playing well before Thieves Guild came out, so I'm not familiar with the new content.

I can probably afford two DLC's to start with, just not sure which ones. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Best Answers

• cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to game stop and buy a one month code for ESO plus and you can try them all out for the month get 1500 crowns and the craft bag
    Answer ✓
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you unsub, you can still access your craft bag, just can't put anything in, at least that is what was told by ZOS, what actually happens is anyone's guess. They can't empty it and mail it all to you cuz theoretically you could but billions of items in it.

Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
    Answer ✓
  • Archon12976
    Archon12976
    ✭✭
    Not a bad idea. Just curious, do you keep the craft bag if you unsubscribe?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes from what I've read anything in it is still useable after unsub just won't be able to put any more in it till you resub
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The codes around $15.00