Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know of any templar healer tanks?

Roberts3393
Roberts3393
✭✭
Looking for a decent build for this if anyone could help please
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    But why? Tank and heal are critical roles, if one of them fails the party will have problem. And if you're tank-heal you spent you resources for both roles, so if you have spent too much on one role you can be out of resourses for another. If your group wants more DSP it's better to use tank\dps and heal\dps builds so in critical situation you will loose only DPS option.

Really you can play tank\heal but your party will be not so efficient as party where these roles are not played by the same player (Off cause if dungeon is hard enought, as lots of dungeons can be done without tank role).
    I remeber the case when grouping tool have found party for my DK tank of 3 low level player without experience for non vet dungeon. They died in every way they can even witout boss fight, so I have to switch to tank-heal mode and finaly we finished the dungeon but most of bosses I have done solo (and i took very long time).
  • Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    I I really think your wrong there as most dungeons all we do is 3 dps and a tank even icp and we fly through them all with no problems at all so I think a tank healer would be a good way to go and It would work
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    I I really think your wrong there as most dungeons all we do is 3 dps and a tank even icp and we fly through them all with no problems at all so I think a tank healer would be a good way to go and It would work

If you can do dng with 3 dps and tank or three dps and heal that means only that it does not require hard healing or efficient tanking. But when you need healing and tanking both you can be out of resourses when you need it. As i said before, if you want to have 3 dps, the more reliable way is to have dps\healer on different bars, she will have good regens\spellpower\spellcrits and can switch to healing any time party needs.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I heal/tank pugs for dailies, 2 EG, 5 Seducer, 5 Footman is optimal. I use 2 Bloodspawn, 3 Willpower, 2 Eye of Mara and 5 Spectres Eye.
    PC EU
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    imperium + bloodspawn and trinimac will be hot in dark brotherhood for templar heal / tank.

Atm running Imperium+trinimac + masters sword to self heal with stamina but dark brother hood swapping to that first option.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For most templar heal/tanks that I know and run with, few of them are spec'd out for both. Typically what I see is a dedicated healer build using a 1H&S on one bar, slotting only a taunt and sometimes Defensive Stance for extra mitigation for bosses. Most healers in endgame gear can out-heal the damage they are taking even without blocking, and choose simply to time their blocks for the uppercuts, bashes, etc.