The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A farfetched idea, but cross alliance zoning?

DocFrost72
DocFrost72
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hear me out (started every half baked 8 am idea ever)

If cadwell's silver and Gold were scaled to 160 CP, and the player there scaled to content, couldn't all alliances go there? It already makes no sense for a banana and an apple to be in my blueberry patch (AD and EP in DC territory), so why not go whole hog here?

Understanding the issues of population (yeah right, these zones are dead lol) just make it group and port-able. And for those thinking, "how could all three alliances play if there are only two vet alliances? My home zones are 1-50". Valid, but group and port or setting your group window to vet and porting to a way shrine in your alliance could solve that.

Thoughts?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not far-fetched, as this has been suggested many times before. And as always, I would totally support this. It makes more sense to battle-level the player than to restrict XP gain in Silver zones for every character who has 160+ CPs.

For the "home zones are 1-43" issue, this could easily be addressed by using the existing Normal/Veteran toggle. Setting to Normal would put you in the 1-43 zones, while setting to Veteran would put you in the battle-levelled 50+ zones.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp